Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread for wankers with 'hilarious' spoof Leon Knight inside info - please post here!

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
For all the thread starters wasting everyones life with 'cheeky' stories about Leon Knight, post em here so we dont all die of your tiresome rubbish - heres a few funnies to get you going, you twats

Knight injury looks serious - Hah, its NICK Knight, not leon - FUNNY!!!!!!!

Leon goes to Reading - Leon Brown, aged 4 has joined a class to iomprove his reading!!!! - Brilliant

Knight and Coppell dont see eye to eye - As coppell is a foot taller - oh god, my sides have just split!!

:shit:

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
I was out last night with a group of friends and I spotted Leon Knight and Dick Knight in a pub together, Leon had some sort of document in his hand and it appeared that he was writing on it. I think he could have been signing his new contract. Just remember you heard it here first.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
AlbionFan said:
I was out last night with a group of friends and I spotted Leon Knight and Dick Knight in a pub together, Leon had some sort of document in his hand and it appeared that he was writing on it. I think he could have been signing his new contract. Just remember you heard it here first.

WOW, what a great scoop AlbionFan ! :banana:

Seriously though, someone will read that and believe you. Get ready for questions about which pub and what were they drinking.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what pub , what were they drinking ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here