Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Third highest Albion attendance

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I would hit him hard, with some ROCK - because i know he isn't a fan of this, so it might send him back to sleep , in which case you will get away with it.;):laugh:

Sweet dreams xx

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I would hit him hard, with some ROCK - because i know he isn't a fan of this, so it might send him back to sleep , in which case you will get away with it.;):laugh:

Sweet dreams xx

PD

I think I will post this to keep FG happy.
Which I imagine is how FG looked like back "in action" in 77/78.
Particularly near the end of the clip.
There is even a rumour that "FG" used this particularly "dance routine" to re-take the North Stand!! :bowdown:

YouTube - SUSPICIOUS MINDS

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Very good, i would be flattered to be compared with Elvis, especially as he's in good shape there. I am more like Elvis in his final days now!

There was much mirth in our office this week when somebody said my new haircut made me look like George Clooney and now i have the nickname of Big George. have also been compared to Tommy Lee Jones, the actor rather than rocker. All very flattering.

Should have gone to Specsavers!

Jimmy Grimble

Paxo Dan :lolol:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Very good, i would be flattered to be compared with Elvis, especially as he's in good shape there. I am more like Elvis in his final days now!

There was much mirth in our office this week when somebody said my new haircut made me look like George Clooney and now i have the nickname of Big George. have also been compared to Tommy Lee Jones, the actor rather than rocker. All very flattering.

Should have gone to Specsavers!

FG

"There was much mirth in our office this week when somebody said my new haircut made me look like George Clooney and now i have the nickname of Big George."

Maybe you didnt have your hearing aid turned up properly at the time and it is Bobby George that they have nicknamed you, rather than Big George? ???

Attachments

• 363545467_2e447192a1.jpg
    363545467_2e447192a1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 47

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
GABBY GABBY GABBY AGBONLAHOR , HE'S FAST AS f***, HE'S FAST AS f***:jester:

He sang that!

FG - wont be happy that your implying he's a mincer.FG i think you should get the first train down to sarrrfampton and steam Hiney, dont take "sorry" for an answer.

:lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
FG did you steamroll Hiney?

In the same way Me and FAZZ are gunna chuck the mickey mousers into the RIVER MERSEY

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Can aqnybody else see a resemblence between Boy George & Brian Clough/

"Can aqnybody else see a resemblence between Boy George & Brian Clough"

FG

All due repect.

But you have lost me?

Had two heap spoonfulls of the Horlicks tonight, before coming on here??
Rather than the usual one? ???

Jimmy Grimble

Fazz, seriously, what the f*** ARE YOU ON?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Horlicks is lushess.

Ill take a flask to Tranmere for you Fazz, just incase you need calming, them scousers, wont like getting chucked in there own sink, but we should do it.:p:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here