[Other Sport] The Wrestling Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
In my opinion that’s it now mania won’t leave vegas , I know wwe where pissed off Minnesota mayor went public to say it was a done deal

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hey! How dare you disrespect The British Bulldog, who was wrestling in his hometown of London, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, London, UK, England!

(Bret Hitman was the best there ever was…)
His hometown was often who had won the premiership (he was from Blackburn briefly!) in the same way the Iron Sheik hailed from whatever faction America was at war with

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
keep seeing rumours of Wrestlemania going to London fairly soon. Feel like they haven't looked into what the weather is like in England at that time of year! Could easily rain for the whole event over two days

Summerslam is surely the best option for London.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
keep seeing rumours of Wrestlemania going to London fairly soon. Feel like they haven't looked into what the weather is like in England at that time of year! Could easily rain for the whole event over two days

Summerslam is surely the best option for London.

I would be surprised if Wrestlemania came to London. Cities in the US pay a lot of money to WWE to host. I can't see London doing that.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
I would be surprised if Wrestlemania came to London. Cities in the US pay a lot of money to WWE to host. I can't see London doing that.
Agree. If wrestlemania goes anywhere outside the US I reckon it’s going to be Saudi. They’ve pumped in a load of money already, and WWE cares far more about making money than it does the fan experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports