Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Poll without a Poll :slapshead:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So is RDZ the messiah who has been royally stitched up by TB and PB not backing him with proper investment ?
Or has RDZ inherited a brilliant squad from Potter, got one good season out of them and then couldn't turn it round when he had to actually find a result himself ?

I've read a lot of posts tonight and it seems that one of these is the answer and there is nothing in between

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So is RDZ the messiah who has been royally stitched up by TB and PB not backing him with proper investment ?
Or has RDZ inherited a brilliant squad from Potter, got one good season out of them and then couldn't turn it round when he had to actually find a result himself ?

I've read a lot of posts tonight and it seems that one of these is the answer and there is nothing in between
Poll, you say? ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Please refer to him as “Mr Moder”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
“The Poll”

With no poll.
sorted

1716058638050.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Meanwhile scousers are all going to be crying tomorrow.

What's the matter with our support? RDZ is leaving by mutual consent whereas selfish Clopp is just f***ing off.

Come on. RDZ deserves an open top bus parade around not just Brighton but the whole of Sussex.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I already said he inherited Potter’s team who had just dismantled Leicester and sat 4th before Potter f***ed off. One trick pony, hasn’t got a plan B.

‘I don’t know if I can stay at Brighton’

f*** off then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here