Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Big Bang Theory: Production Stalls

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I have never got into this. However I'm really enjoying a 'Modern Family' box set at the moment. I see from the OP's link this show also had contract issues a couple of years ago.

D

Deleted member 22389

Bored with this show now. No longer funny. The first few seasons where the best. Time for it to retire. Nice work If you can get it.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't blame them really. I would imagine that the show absolutely rakes it in for the networks (much like Friends did) so why not go for the increase?

Personally, I'm a little tired of the show now. To begin with it was fairly smart and, as a self-confessed fan of many of the things in the show (comic books, video games, weird science stuff) I guess there was an element of relating to it. Now though, it's starting to feel a little laboured...plus my hatred for Howard's mother is now reaching epic proportions.

Still better than that utter toss '2 broke girls' though. Awful, awful show.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Before Professor Proton, Bob Newhart. This is not the best version of this sketch and the whole thing takes in the Potatoe as well. But you get the idea, the 60's equivalent of Four Candles.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't watch it regularly but always watch if I click across. Good on them for asking for more money. I doubt they are idiotic enough to just demand money and risk their careers, I imagine they make millions for a lot of people and why shouldn't their pay reflect that? Plus it's nice to see Blossom back on telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here