Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanking Our Chairman...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'd be in again, but not until we'd voted and chosen what to buy. I can't believe what was chosen for Dick Knight - as if he wants a massive picture of himself hanging on his wall.

i reckon that he absolutely LOVES it

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just reading the operation morning surprise thread and got me thinking. Couldn't we get loads of blue and white balloons with Thank you (Tony/Dick/Martin/every fan your ever helped us etc) and go to the amex the night before and stick them up everywhere?!? Would be something different and a great way to show our appreciation?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Most players take a lucky charm with them to tournaments that they put theirs cards underneath...)
THIS! Genius. He's already got a lizard, but you're allowed more than one - something footy related and engraved.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
An Albion scarf and a rare collector's edition of 'Build a Bonfire'. That despite the intrinsic value, would mean millions to him.
I'd be happy to donate my £50 Ebay version to him.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Trouble is with the Poker chip thing, is that he may already have a lucky "chip" that sits on his card and not be willing to stop using. We would then accuse him of being ungratefull for not using our gift........ which to me puts him in an unfair awkward position.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Love the plane idea - how about coupling it with a really top song to Tony as it flies overhead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here