Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stupid **** on SCR phone in

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i missed the phone in.was there anything decent on it or just the usual tripe.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just the usual nursing home duffers away with the fairies after the nurse has done her rounds with the pills.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pauline from Crawley wittering on about a Leeds season ticket. WTF was

a) she on, and
b) all that about.

To be honest, we've just gone top of the league, we've found a decent striker and all you get is chat about Worthing FC and Leeds season ticket.

Two words Harty, QUALITY CONTROL...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
And why can't it last until 11pm? Most of us, even those in Brighton, don't get home till gone 10:30pm - surely the boating show (or whatever it was) can wait half an hour!?

Saying that, however, I'm rather glad I missed Pauline from Crawley...

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
If it was down to me it would be on till 11.00, in fact if enough Albion fans called I would sit there till midnight.
There was a problem with the switchboard tonight but I'm assured that will be sorted out in time for the weekend, but that isn't an excuse for Pauline getting on, if you recall I thanked my producer Helen for 'vetting' the callers, all I can do is apologise.
As for 'quality control' Pavilionaire, if it was that bad why didn't you phone?
Harty

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Harty, I tried to phone from the pub. I'll be missing lot's of games this season due to work, but I hope you keep giving it to the council!
Keep up the good work, Smudge.
p.s. How about a five hundred quid fund for Leon Knight Knight Knight?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I had just got in the car, turned on the radio and Harty says thats all for tonight. :(

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Harty, I don't like to drive and phone at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great show and listen in regularly, but the one thing that bugs me is the frequency of space cadets who get on with absolutely no point of relevance to make.

I suppose there is big comedy value in the Paulines of this world, but it's frustrating when we've had a cracking night, loads to talk about and she witters on (pissed?) about Leeds...

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pavilionaire said:

I suppose there is big comedy value in the Paulines of this world, but it's frustrating when we've had a cracking night, loads to talk about and she witters on (pissed?) about Leeds...

Must say I thought it was hilarious. I nearly crashed the car on the A23 laughing. What the hell was she on? And listening to Harty trying to hurry her up and having absolutely no interest in anything she was saying - priceless!!

The Beer Man

Aug 4, 2003
Worthing
This was Very funny I liked the bit at the end when hartie tried to warrent her being on the show:lolol: :lolol:

I did fell for him a bit so washed up EX Worthing player made for 45 mins of painful listerning

He did point out that there would be no one around due to SKY and the time on the game

Poor poor HART:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here