Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soonest we can go up?

Any ideas.

I reckon its about 82 points

so that's another 23 points needed

possibly another 8 games (assuming we win the lot)

Could be up by the time we play Sheffield Wednesdy on April 9th:O

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Listen to Gus:

(lifted from the club site today)

Poyet Cautious of Expections

Posted on: Thu 24 Feb 2011
By Will Jago

Gus Poyet is urging supporters not to expect too much from an Albion side that have enjoyed impressive goalscoring form in recent weeks.
The Seagulls have scored four goals in each of their last three league games, but the Albion boss is well aware that with 17 League One games remaining, nothing has been achieved yet.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "It's a problem, especially at home. We have been very good recently and I don't want anyone to think that they are going to watch Brighton see three or four goals every game.
"I don't want anything bad to happen to highlight that, so we need to keep that relationship between the fans and the players right up until the end of the season. If we achieve what we are looking to achieve, then we can enjoy it.
"At the moment we have nothing to show that games are going to be any easier. In fact, it will be even more difficult because everyone wants to bring down the team at the top. There are 17 games to go, so a long way still to go."
Ahead of Saturday's match at Milton Keynes, Poyet has praised Dons boss Karl Robinson, with the style of play he has brought to the club.
"Karl is trying to bring a new identity to the club, like I'm doing here. They will try to pass the ball, keep it and try to frustrate the opposition.
"The level of performance in the lower leagues is improving because there are more managers who are looking to take risks by playing football and looking to pass the ball.
"There is always a risk involved because it depends on the quality of the player and the pitch they play on, but if you look back a few years it's very easy for most of the teams to put the ball in the other half and try to play from there.
"It was zero risk to play like that, so the idea now is for people to come in and do it differently, by making sure that people pass the ball a bit more. Maybe that is something that will be beneficial to the England team in the future."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here