Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
watching the sky transmission now with a celebration bottle of red :clap2:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm so glad I have Sky as right now they are showing Bristol City:angry: I know they are oppenents but surely Meridan could have dedicated half an hour to us for just this once!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
f*** me, was that Meridien commentator on a mission to take the piss out of Roberts ? As far as I'm concerned, his ONE dodgy moment was when he misjudged the flight of that free kick in the 2nd half, and fortunately for us it bounced wide. That apart, he was ripping the piss out of him for coming to the edge of his area and punching it clear (which cleared the danger effectively), spilling the ball when he was fouled in the air, failing to "hold on" to a bullet of a shot from 15 yards when they equalised, which "has cost Brighton all the hard work they'd put into the tie". Apparently his penalty save was "the first thing he's done right all night".

What an arsehole. Roberts did alright in my book tonight - his punching, judgement and gathering was spot-on 99% of the time. Roberts did good tonight, I don't care WHAT thast fuckwit commentator says.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I thought the same.. commentator was going on about 'flapping' when Roberts was making point blank saves on the deck... I think the guy may have been Swindon.. :glare:

It was the most biased commentary against an individual player I can remember! Ben makes two great saves and gets accused of flapping! What the feck?!? :angry:

That same guy for some weird reason also pronounces our modern Albion legend as Kew-lip - and has done all season! What a tit.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports