So the sacking of Wilkins was abit genius?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I admire your passionate stand for Wilkins but there must be a reason, ie a relative or close friend

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Ok don't bother then - i have told you all before what i have been told is in confidence and that is why i can't say

Well why f***ing post it then, whether it's under either of your names that u make up to try and give your supposed 'rumours' some kind of credablity

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I don't think it would have mattered who was in charge yesterday. Scunthorpe are a very good side with simply more talent than us.

Given the players we have, they are better than us and without an influx of more skilful players, there's nothing anyone can do about that.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I admire your passionate stand for Wilkins but there must be a reason, ie a relative or close friend

No i just thought that the football that Dean was getting us to play last season - Dick Knight had said previously that he wanted improvement from the previuos season and that is what Dean gave him got us to 7th

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well why f***ing post it then, whether it's under either of your names that u make up to try and give your supposed 'rumours' some kind of credablity

You've done exactly the same in this thread. Stop behaving like a bully and a hypocrite.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
You've done exactly the same in this thread. Stop behaving like a bully and a hypocrite.

How ?

At any point i have i said i know information ?

Have i said i have a source close to the players ?

Have i said i know something but can't tell you ?

No

I have said that Wilkins lost his job due to poor man management, something DK actually suggested bearing in mind he said Wilkins would have been sacked no matter where we had finished last season.

When i asked to name players, all i said was why should i seeing as a certain someone claims to know everything and never posts any facts. Not that i was protecting any source

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And for the performances ??

i would say shit

As opposed to the scintillating fare we had with Wendy? Sounds like you're stuck in that Selective Memory Mode still. Have you ever tried turning it off?? ???

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Why shouldnt she post her information even if she is unwilling to name her source ??

You spout off about tactics, players and man management.

Maybe you would like to qualify your own qualification to comment on those.

Have you personally played at a high level, what are your own sporting qualifications and maybe you would like to tell us all of your own management achievements ??

Look forward to you offering this information, otherwise it seems you too by your own tough standards, have no right to post here !!!

As opposed to the scintillating fare we had with Wendy? Sounds like you're stuck in that Selective Memory Mode still. Have you ever tried turning it off?? ???

That's not fair-we were scintillating against the 92nd placed club in the cup under Wilkins.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
That's not fair-we were scintillating against the 92nd placed club in the cup under Wilkins.

I cannot make up my mind if the defence was worse in that game or yesterday.
And after that game Fraser mouthed 'f*** off' to those who booed at the team in the North Stand.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

Are you referring to the game at the beginning of January when all the S**t was hitting the fan with Bas George and Dean Hammond - i would say that there were a lot of unsettled people at the club due to interference in the team structure

Last edited:

Are you referring to the game at the beginning of January when all the S**t was hitting the fan with Bas George and Dean Hammond - i would say that there were a lot of unsettled people at the club due to interference in the team structure

Predictably predictable response if nothing else.

We were SHIT against Mansfield and we were SHIT against Port Vale but that would have nothing at all to do with Wilkins would it? Obviously Dick Knight trained and prepared the squad for both games, picked the teams and gave them their pre-match and half time instructions.

You really do need to move on-Wilkins has gone: Get Over It!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

The 'interference' was unavoidable. It was contractual and stemmed from both Hammond and Savage not wanting to take up offers from the club. God knows what O'Callaghan was doing, but the Ipswich chairman apologised.

The Christmas slump was down to contracts and the loss of Richards (the crappy loan system). Sadly, we did not have enough in reserve to keep up the pressure. It may have been a whole lot different if we had played Gillingham (and won) rather than losing it to the frost.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Ok don't bother then - i have told you all before what i have been told is in confidence and that is why i can't say

Which is NSC speak for "I've made up a bloody good rumour but since I can't substantiate it I'm going to say it's in confidence"

YES we were shit yesterday.
YES the team performance was piss poor.
But it was nowhere near as bad as some of the dull boring negative performances we were served up with when Wendy was in charge.
Adams will turn it around - in fact to be honest I don't think he needs to "turn it around". Yesterday was, I believe, a blip when everybody had a collective bad day at the office.
You'll notice that I say "I believe" it was a blip - I have no proof that it was or wasn't but there again I am not claiming that I know something that I don't !!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Why shouldnt she post her information even if she is unwilling to name her source ??

You spout off about tactics, players and man management.

Maybe you would like to qualify your own qualification to comment on those.

Have you personally played at a high level, what are your own sporting qualifications and maybe you would like to tell us all of your own management achievements ??

Look forward to you offering this information, otherwise it seems you too by your own tough standards, have no right to post here !!!

I have stated opinions, and NOT fact.

However bhadeb continues to claim that she 'knows' factual information about how DK is a liar and refuses to back it up with any facts as she claims her 'source' is confidential. She has also posted under another name to try and give her story some kind of credabilty.

I have also never said she has no right to post, only that saying i know loads but can't tell you is becoming both boring and annoying. If she can back up her accusations with some facts thats great, but so far all i have seen is alot of hot air and bullshit over and over and over and over again.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have stated opinions, and NOT fact.

However bhadeb continues to claim that she 'knows' factual information about how DK is a liar and refuses to back it up with any facts as she claims her 'source' is confidential. She has also posted under another name to try and give her story some kind of credabilty.

I have also never said she has no right to post, only that saying i know loads but can't tell you is becoming both boring and annoying. If she can back up her accusations with some facts thats great, but so far all i have seen is alot of hot air and bullshit over and over and over and over again.

How would you expect her to reveal her source ?

You aint gonna get the information you demand, she post quite passionately because I think she has access to information that you and others can only dream of having, get over it !!

Whats with the 'back up' her information, what exactly do you offer in terms of credibility, I doubt whether you have any qualification for your own views, so why would you demand that of others ??

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
How would you expect her to reveal her source ?

You aint gonna get the information you demand, she post quite passionately because I think she has access to information that you and others can only dream of having, get over it !!

Whats with the 'back up' her information, what exactly do you offer in terms of credibility, I doubt whether you have any qualification for your own views, so why would you demand that of others ??

But she isn't giving any info is she.

Only that she knows DK is a liar, but can't tell us why or who told her.

She posts it over and over again without any proof.

Now although i post opinions about aspects of the club.... this is what nsc is for, it don't claim to have facts or i don't make wild accusations about people running the club.

Now she can post her opinion that DK is a liar, i have no problem with that as she is intitled to her own view. However when you pass these accusations off as fact you have to be able to back them up.

And as for me, i have never said i have any qualifcations of my views, whether i have or not is my business. But as i have said they are my views and opinions and i'm not trying to pass of what i think as fact without proof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports