Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sky coverage.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
GOSBTS with the words on the big screen vs a packed Anfield bellowing out YNWA………mmmmmmmmm 🤷‍♂️

and that’s coming from someone that despises Liverpool and their fans more than most! Booooooooooooooooo
GSTK.

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Said it before, say it again, would gladly pay a fiver more for my Sky Sports, to be able to mute the commentary.
This used to be possible, come back COVID, all is forgiven 😉
Amazon Prime was the absolute best football coverage I’ve ever seen, and they’ve gone and bloody lost the rights for next season.

Sky is unbearable to me at this stage. BBC much better but not a patch on Prime’s coverage.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Every time the Scousers are on the radio or TV the commentary stops so that we can listen to the joys of the signing, why? Pretty sure no other gets this treatment

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it f
Sorry, but SBtS is awful compared to YNWA. Thats with the words on the screens too.
Is it f*ck.

One is a mawdling random 60s relic used by other clubs, whilst the other is a stirring, evocative WW1 marching song which is uniquely linked to the folk of Sussex who proudly watch their football club.

Not many clubs have an age-old anthem that relates directly to their team. You could cherish it, not slag it off.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If I might interject. May I respectfully suggest you take that shit opinion, stick it up your arse, and f*** off up to scouseland
Is it f

Is it f*ck.

One is a mawdling random 60s relic used by other clubs, whilst the other is a stirring, evocative WW1 marching song which is uniquely linked to the folk of Sussex who proudly watch their football club.

Not many clubs have an age-old anthem that relates directly to their team. You could cherish it, not slag it off.
I meant the way we sing it you pricks.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Listen to the fans at the AMEX vs Anfield and you think our fans are louder singing SBtS?
They probably arent. But:-
1) The Kop(and other parts of Anfield) are bigger and more echo-y than the Amex
2) Anfield has a much bigger capacity, and
3) irrespective of all that; GOSBTS is OUR song. Even when I hear it on MOTD and I'm 300 miles away (which I usually am) I find it very moving.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Said it before, say it again, would gladly pay a fiver more for my Sky Sports, to be able to mute the commentary.
This used to be possible, come back COVID, all is forgiven 😉
Doesn’t your remote have a volume control or mute button?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
They probably arent. But:-
1) The Kop(and other parts of Anfield) are bigger and more echo-y than the Amex
2) Anfield has a much bigger capacity, and
3) irrespective of all that; GOSBTS is OUR song. Even when I hear it on MOTD and I'm 300 miles away (which I usually am) I find it very moving.
And I agree with all of these. But a neutral wont care about SBtS on sky, for all the reasons above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here