Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shoutout to Adam Webster

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
A player who does his job quietly and consistently.

He doesn't bring any flair, he's not a South American wonderkid, he's a 29 year old, Sussex-born, solid defender, picked up from Bristol City in 2019.

I feel he's a little under-rated, perhaps a little under-appreciated, but in my opinion, has been an incredibly solid and reliable body at the heart of our defence.

Just my shout out for the end of this season.

Cheers, to Adam Webster.

1716140269040.png

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Played most games last season ahead of colwill in that great team. Pretty crap this season up until the last 5 or so games.

Fairly decent player. Probably doesn't need additional thanks, as the 2 million pay packet a year softens the blow!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yes, hope he's ok, think he got the ball in the face in the first incident and I didn't see the second incident...although the ref took a flipping age to let him back on and ManU took complete advantage of it...

He worked hard today. Very hard.
The rule now is that players must wait 30 seconds before they can come back onto the pitch.
Man Utd took advantage of Igor's incompetence, unfortunately.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Webby has done really well for the last 2 games.

But he can't get fit and stay fit.

If he'd stayed injury free this season, he'd have easily seen off the competition for that spot. It's the constant coming in and out which is killing his career

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
A player who does his job quietly and consistently.

He doesn't bring any flair, he's not a South American wonderkid, he's a 29 year old, Sussex-born, solid defender, picked up from Bristol City in 2019.

I feel he's a little under-rated, perhaps a little under-appreciated, but in my opinion, has been an incredibly solid and reliable body at the heart of our defence.

Just my shout out for the end of this season.

Cheers, to Adam Webster.

View attachment 182604
Been good last couple games but can't stay fit, he's dropped down the pecking order, good squad player when fit.

Reactions: cjd

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
You’d highly imagine that was his last appearance for us today before moving on in the summer. Injuries have been cruel to him but for the majority of his Albion career he has excelled.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Has a bad habbit of being an accident waiting to happen, especially when not match fit. However he has easily been one of our best players in the last few weeks of the season, that counts for something, at least with me.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
In thought he was on his way out the club. But his last 2 appearances have been great.
Sadly against Chelsea & manure we have let goals in when defenders have gone off the pitch only to be able to carry on. If people only went off when injured - this would help prevent this sort of thing

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Alright for 10 games a season including a few cup games. Need better if we want to progress as a club.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Great shout out, I have always rated him. He has had a tough season this year due to injuries, but he is starting to head into the Albion die hards category. I would love it for Webster, Dunk, Gross and March to end up with some silverware before they retire. They all play as if they are as passionate about the Albion as we are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here