Season tickets - 3 year renewals - again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
here we go again - as with last year the club have sent me a renewal form for my ticket - only problem is I still have a year to go on a three year ticket! Junior also got a reminder for his two year ticket - good to see the good ticketing office is working well!!!:censored:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
here we go again - as with last year the club have sent me a renewal form for my ticket - only problem is I still have a year to go on a three year ticket! Junior also got a reminder for his two year ticket - good to see the good ticketing office is working well!!!:censored:

Your seriously angry about this?:laugh:
They just send them to all season ticket holders regardless.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
It's part of the clubs charm they always cock these things up! :)

My best mate's season ticket didn't even come last season and they had to send a new on with 3 days to spare. He never gets the DVD's either but no one is in any rush to re live most of our "highlights"

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Ive just gone on to renew the boys season. It didn't recognise him.

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Your seriously angry about this?:laugh:
They just send them to all season ticket holders regardless.[/QUOTE]

When I contact the club last year I was told it was an admin error and they would update my account - but I still got letters from the club saying I had to renew asap or they would pass on the seat to some one else. A friend even managed to buy my seat for the 1st game of the season as the 'STH' had not bothered to renew!
:albion2:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

OH f***ing NO.

how on EARTH will you manage to put in the EXTREME LABOUR of putting it in the bin and not worry about it?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Yes I got the same, despite phoning last year and being told it was noted on the system now so wouldn't happen again. :lolol:

There is a serious side to this incompetence though in that I will feel it necessary to phone them tomorrow to check that I am as I believe in my second year of the 3 years, and I am sure others will thus taking up valuable staff time when they are already busy.

I did raise this exact issue with Insider but my guess is that their "system" just can't prevent this from happening.

Am relatively impressed with the online renewal system which I used tonight to pay for my dads season ticket. Not that user friendly and you really DO have to check the personal details as they were wrong for my dad, but a definite improvement.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Your lucky. I'm still waiting for the last DVD.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports