Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Could do a job.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He defended Joey Barton’s stamp on Kayal and for that he can go get ****ed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Yes he can.

All managers can seem like decent guys when away from management. When it mattered Dyche was generally dishonest and hypocritical. Always acutely aware of the faults of his opponents whilst showing blithe disregard to those of his team. No time for him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes. Yes he can.

All managers can seem like decent guys when away from management. When it mattered Dyche was generally dishonest and hypocritical. Always acutely aware of the faults of his opponents whilst showing blithe disregard to those of his team. No time for him.

Isn't that all the attributes of a dalek ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes. Yes he can.

Agree. I’ll also add a short YouTube video can make anyone seem decent, even Jurgen Locadia.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Isn't that all the attributes of a dalek ???

Granted that Dalek’s have their faults ( mass murder, world domination, etc) but there’s no way they would stoop to having Joey Barton in their side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've never liked Dyche either. But this was a really entertaining and interesting watch.

I never liked Sam Allardyce. I listened to some of his interview on 5live this morning and I like him even less.

Still blaming everyone else for his England sacking, plenty of nasty comments about all sorts of managers and then some BS about how keepers shouldn’t pass to their own players in their own 18yrd box.

Hopefully this spiteful old dinosaur never gets another job in football. He belongs in the 20th century.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I never liked Sam Allardyce. I listened to some of his interview on 5live this morning and I like him even less.

Still blaming everyone else for his England sacking, plenty of nasty comments about all sorts of managers and then some BS about how keepers shouldn’t pass to their own players in their own 18yrd box.

Hopefully this spiteful old dinosaur never gets another job in football. He belongs in the 20th century.

He'd go there if he thought there was a drink in it ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

He was a staunch Brexiteer.

Later bemoaning that it blocked intended player transfers :tosser:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don't mind Sean Dyches personality... wouldn't want to watch his team play week in week out though

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here