Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Ska Party

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Just got back from Seagulls Ska celebration party at The Engine Room.Mark Mcghee was there-He is rapidly turning into an Albion Legend.Not only does he perform miracles on a very limited budget,he even makes time to support an event like this:clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Good man. Was it a good turnout?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I popped down for a couple of pints, not a big turn out but it was great to see MM turn out for the evening. I took the opportunity to get John and his mate a pint - well deserved beers I reckon.

Huge respect goes out to 'Segulls Ska' for what they've achieved - it's bloody brilliant.

During the evening I received calls/messages from mates who support Reading, Everton, Port Vale, Leicester, Spurs, Man U, Chelsea, Palace and Olympiakos who've all bought the CD and all checked to see if how it did in the charts - they're all jaded 30-somethings, like myself, but they all have a bit of fire left for this club and follow and support our various campaigns.

As for McGhee turning out for the night, what a top fella. We've had some cracking managers.

I'm so glad that this is my club.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think it goes to show what a class manager he is and has the makings of become one of Brightons greatest managers. Get Falmer and he can lead us into the Premiership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here