Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday is for football. Shame it's moved to Monday

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Always accepted that football is for Saturday afternoon. Just get asked where I'm going home or away. Then we get a free weekend with it advertised on Sky. Now I have to do decorating. Was originally going to do it Easter weekend but even got out of that by getting an England ticket. Wake up in the morning with no Football to look forward to. Just won't be the same.
What are the rest of you up to ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Taking Mini Hut to swimming for 08:30 King Alfred

10:00 U13s footie training Buckingham Park

Would like to think I might take it easy after that but I suspect Mrs Hut has some chores lined up :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
going to see my dad tomorrow , not sure about next saturday

is there any league football on next saturday ( or will anyone sell me there Northern Ireland vs England ticket cheaply)

Got an estate agent coming to look at my flat, as considering quitting the job and going travelling while I'm still young and irresponsible enough to do so.

Rather go to the football though. Sky may be chucking some money at the club, I'm glad about that, just disappointed that I have to do boring stuff instead.

Never thought I'd say this, but, rollon Monday!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dont like having him at home on Saturday, its not right........so we are going out to buy a carpet!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I will be lying on the couch groaning. Either that or familiarising myself with the delights of Windows 2003 Active Directory.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gardening and visiting my sick Mother.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I do believe there is a small matter of some eggchasing.

_40869665_walesfans_getty.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Juan Albion said:
I do believe there is a small matter of some eggchasing.

Absolutely. I'm putting on the Welsh shirt and heading up to the Three Kings in Kensington (big Welsh pub) and watching the game with about a 1,000 sweaty taffs. I think there'll be a few Brains drunk today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Juan Albion said:
Actually, this picture is even better:

_40799049_celeb300.jpg

You've got no idea how much I hope the Irish spare us the preening and strutting of a Welsh grandslam and a surge of yet more red shirts in Sussex:angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'll be in amongst the RED ULTRAS at Pittodrie for todays clash against DUNDEE

tim4_JPG.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
turning out for hassocks III against lindfield

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Braders7 said:
going to see my dad tomorrow , not sure about next saturday

is there any league football on next saturday ( or will anyone sell me there Northern Ireland vs England ticket cheaply)

League 1, 2 still playing next Sat, but I would imagine a lot of the fixture times hae changed due to the international. Anyway, im off to Old Trafford with 42 screaming brats

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
League 1, 2 still playing next Sat, but I would imagine a lot of the fixture times hae changed due to the international. Anyway, im off to Old Trafford with 42 screaming brats

you're going with the Neville brothers?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here