Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm pro-Ukraine dumbarse. :lolol:

These communist dogs need to be put down like the rabid ***** they are. Same with the shit stain Chinese. These two nations are a cancer on the planet that needs removing.

Does that make it clear enough?

Thanks for your shit take though :thumbsup:

Just in case you missed it, there's been a bit of a re-set on how we try to engage with each other on here. It isn't always perfect, but it seems to be good deal better than it was. You'll need to moderate your style a bit if you want to retain your ability to contribute to this thread. Thanks.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh please, of course they still are. How are their free elections going? OH that's right, they aren't.

The leopard does not change it spots. It might camouflage itself to hide in plain sight but it still the same beast it always was.

Putin was KGB for goodness sake. Jinping probably has a sex doll with Mao's face on it.

And why would you care if someone called these pieces of shit communists?

Point of Order, the ruling power in China is the Chinese Communist Party

communism doesn't mean undemocratic. they are both idealogically more akin to the mafia

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Thanks for posting. I thought that these two sections stood out:

The West faces a Chinese-Russian alliance seeking to reshape the world order, one that Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger spent so much political capital to avoid. Only now, instead of this axis being led by an autarkic and sclerotic Muscovite empire, the senior partner is a technologically sophisticated giant that is deeply integrated in the world economy.

The challenges today are new, and so new institutional scaffolding is required to rebalance the Western world’s share of rights and responsibilities; to unite the liberal democratic world; to ensure its primacy over autocratic challengers. Instead, Western leaders talk about the reinvigoration of the institutions designed in the aftermath of the last world war to ensure a new one did not begin. That war has gone. A new one is being waged.

It is an uneasy read.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
**** me, here you are again. Read your message with a Russian accent and it makes a lot of sense. Your English isn’t very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless I have mistaken what they generally post about, Tyrone is only worried about China and doesn't give a stuff about Putin.

I can relate to that - China is too far away for me to worry about. Sort of the same in reverse really.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just in case you missed it, there's been a bit of a re-set on how we try to engage with each other on here. It isn't always perfect, but it seems to be good deal better than it was. You'll need to moderate your style a bit if you want to retain your ability to contribute to this thread. Thanks.

Well said Bry….we all (including very much myself) need to show a bit more tolerance of opposing views and I think that includes those of TB

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh please, of course they still are. How are their free elections going? OH that's right, they aren't.
I don't disagree with what your other posts, but Russia and China are types of dictatorship. Because there are either no elections (ignoring pretend ones) they share a lot in common with communist states, but neither are communist any more.

And why would you care if someone called these pieces of shit communists?
I am firmly against the two governments you mention, and I'm also against communism, because it doesn't work, and it leads to human rights abuses. I'm just highlighting that they're no longer communist states.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Putin calls his party the 'Russian Democracy Party' will you say they're a democracy?

I have a Chinese friend from China who (incorrectly BTW) describes their politics as 'Communism Chinese style'. It's basically because they don't want to admit that they've completely changed their equality stance that didn't work.

Communism: Noun - a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.See also Marxism.

As you know, that is no longer the case in China.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lord Haw Haw has been speaking his brains again...

[tweet]1502186633596215297[/tweet]

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If Putin calls his party the 'Russian Democracy Party' will you say they're a democracy?

I have a Chinese friend from China who (incorrectly BTW) describes their politics as 'Communism Chinese style'. It's basically because they don't want to admit that they've completely changed their equality stance that didn't work.

Communism: Noun - a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.See also Marxism.

As you know, that is no longer the case in China.

I don't want to get into what is or isn't "real" communism, on this thread.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I believe the owner of GB News has some suspicion around him from a French intelligence report, of reporting to the Kremlin (being a spy). Lots of Russia links with the unofficial Leave campaign that Farage was part of too, he knows which side his bread is buttered.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Strange that the Government were defending their slowness in sanctioning Abramovich because they wanted to go through ‘due process’ first. The Lord Haw Haw tag is fully deserved.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The Z Symbol was banned in Czech reublic as a symbol of Hate like the Swastika, wheras in Kazan Russia, the Putin youth embrace it..... remind you of anything?

[tweet]1501676038090379267[/tweet]

And the support of the Russian people for Putin's murderous actions is why the lives of every Russian must be made an absolute misery until they realise that their suffering and deprivations are a direct result of their leader's actions.

The anti-war demos were pitifully small and now seem to have stopped altogether. It's easy to control a crowd of a thousand protestors; almost impossible if you have millions out on the street.

Only the Russian people can rid the world of Putin. They revolted in 1917 against the Tsarist regime so why not now?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And the support of the Russian people for Putin's murderous actions is why the lives of every Russian must be made an absolute misery until they realise that their suffering and deprivations are a direct result of their leader's actions.

The anti-war demos were pitifully small and now seem to have stopped altogether. It's easy to control a crowd of a thousand protestors; almost impossible if you have millions out on the street.

Only the Russian people can rid the world of Putin. They revolted in 1917 against the Tsarist regime so why not now?

My hero

[tweet]1501822751031578627[/tweet]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't want to get into what is or isn't "real" communism, on this thread.
Then why did you? [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] said "neither russia or china are communist" and you replied
China are no longer a communist country. If you don't want to discuss that, that's fine, don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here