REMF score: 6-1 to the albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Stick it on a DVD. I still have Roz's DVD from the last one.

Gareth Glover said:
I had a message from James of the Palace team and they have no hard feelings. sure they were gutted at the score but they had a great night out and are ready for REMF 4. They are a great bunch of lads and a credit to the club.

I echo that. All the Palace lads I know from their team have been fine about it. :clap:

Chesney Christ said:
Eh? Who was a ringer? The only non-Brighton fan in the team was Brunning - the sub goalkeeper who didn't even come on!

He is pretty much a Brighton fan anyway now! He spends all day on NSC and he has been to more games than Sam or Toby!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Gareth Glover said:
I have around 25 minutes from Friday including, the minutes silence, the pre match team talk with Gaffer, footage inside the hospitality suite, interview with master raffle ticket salesman ! half time talk, 8 minutes of second half action including Mendoza's goal, more action from HS, presentations to all players and moment with Mark lifting the cup,

sign me up for a copy - love to see me goal again - cheers brighton boy for the inch perfect pass

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
We should definitely have it on DVD rather than video. I might be able to get access to such facilities if necessary, and could produce DVDs at cost price (DVD + case + printing cost).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah great night, fantastic game and vocal support! Well done to all organisers and players. Including a fabulous half-time goal by myself, marvelous scenes!

Sorry if I was slightly hammered but the shocking cricket scenes meant I was drinking from 11:30! :drink:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Gareth Glover said:
I had a message from James of the Palace team and they have no hard feelings. sure they were gutted at the score but they had a great night out and are ready for REMF 4. They are a great bunch of lads and a credit to the club.

They were a top bunch and took the defeat well - not sure about the three or four of them who seemed to spend most of the second half trying to break my ankle though. I've still got the bruises:lolol:

For what's it worth my three MOM's were:

1. Wayne (seagull over sevenoaks) - showed a lot of quality up front.
2. Beefy - worked tirelessly up front and deserved a goal.
3. Toby (Vinyl Richie) - strong tackler and passer with a good engine, even if he didn't pass to me all game.

"I think we need to pass to each other a bit more"

Last edited:

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Chesney Christ said:
They were a top bunch and took the defeat well - not sure about the three or four of them who seemed to spend most of the second half trying to break my ankle though. I've still got the bruises:lolol:

Yeah, sorry about that Sam!:D

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Gareth Glover said:
I have around 25 minutes from Friday including, the minutes silence, the pre match team talk with Gaffer, footage inside the hospitality suite, interview with master raffle ticket salesman ! half time talk, 8 minutes of second half action including Mendoza's goal, more action from HS, presentations to all players and moment with Mark lifting the cup,

I also have 25 minutes of REMF 2 and culd try and out them both onto 1 video to sellf for £ 10 all profits going to REMF.

Ps - I am not Steven Spielberg so its all a bit wobbly buy you'll get the idea.
Id pay a tenner to see that.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
theres only one thing that bothered me about the day.

i think we need to turn up to the ground a bit earlier next time, save all the rushing around like headless chickens - preperation is everything:p :jester:

ps:
i liked the meal of melted cheese, on top of cheese, with cheese topping:lolol:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
my pics:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 321

poke

Oct 19, 2003

Attachments