Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Recommendations for generating digital images from colour photographic negatives

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There are some machines that scan a colour negative and generate a digital image. Does anyone have a recommendation?

This for example:

1714221486324.png

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Just ordered today

Kodak Digital Film Scanner, Film and Slide Scanner with 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film to High Resolution 22MP​

will see how it goes next week

i tried to use film lab on my iPhone with a light box but couldn’t get it to work well

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just ordered today

Kodak Digital Film Scanner, Film and Slide Scanner with 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film to High Resolution 22MP​

will see how it goes next week

i tried to use film lab on my iPhone with a light box but couldn’t get it to work well
Link?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Depending on how much you want to spend but there are devices that were made 20-30 year ago which hold negative at 6 inches or so from camera and you take a picture of the backlit image. There are also some proper scanners that will do slides and documents and so is more useful than just a negative scanner. Ebay has a selection of the types and prices...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here