Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Oviedo Share Offer

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
November 17th is the deadline, or presumably its the end for them.

Does look very risky, putting money in and then a few days later, high chance of it being wiped off the face of the earth. 4500 people have bought shares according to the clubs Twitter, so its getting noticed, just how much money has been raised against the 2M Euro ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
November 17th is the deadline, or presumably its the end for them.

Does look very risky, putting money in and then a few days later, high chance of it being wiped off the face of the earth. 4500 people have bought shares according to the clubs Twitter, so its getting noticed, just how much money has been raised against the 2M Euro ?

Interesting to see the number of Spanish footballers that have put in Adrian of Atletico Madrid put up 25k, Raul 1k, and Michu, Cazorla and Mata have also put in. Might buy a few myself, I've spent money on worse things.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I heard about this on Football Weekly (podcast) and have to say I quite like the idea of owning part of a Spanish club. It's only 10 euros for a share but it all helps what is clearly a historic and much-loved club. Actually, reading about their recent history (new stadium etc) I couldn't help but think of our own club.

The site makes no attempt to even pretend anyone will make money out of this - even if they do survive and prosper. You get a certificate and that's it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm rather tempted myself. It's a choice between owning part of a football club and a couple of rounds at the pub later!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
They play in blue and white, have a cracking stadium and are located in a rather nice part of northern Spain. Could be a nice excuse for a holiday. I would of course demand full corporate hospitality for being a boss.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They play in blue and white, have a cracking stadium and are located in a rather nice part of northern Spain. Could be a nice excuse for a holiday. I would of course demand full corporate hospitality for being a boss.

As would nearly 5000 other "owners" !!! Cant help but think its good in the short term, as the club gets the money - but what about the long term ? Would it be an Ebbsfleet United kind of thing ?

That said i bought a couple of shares.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Good news. :clap: :clap:

So technically, anyone who bought shares is now in business with the richest man in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here