[Brighton] RDZ post-match

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes - view the Barton thread and you’ll remember why you get treated as you treat others who dare voice an opinion different from you. That’s why out of context my response looked unnecessary eh…
Okay. You’re defending someone I called out for drink driving. You’re now defending Joey Barton? Which leg exactly are you standing on?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Okay. You’re defending someone I called out for drink driving. You’re now defending Joey Barton? Which leg exactly are you standing on?
Yes that’s exactly what I’m doing - thanks for your balanced and dignified response.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Seeing West Ham sign Kevin Phillips is another reminder of how weak we are in centre midfield.
Someone in the Hammers recruitment department is up for a monumental bollocking. Meanwhile, Kev Phiilips, a 37-year old forklift truck driver and veteran North West Counties league stopper still can't quite believe his £7m loan move from Droylsden FC to West Ham United.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
RDZ is just wearing his heart in his sleeve. He’s an emotional man and he can’t get over the thought of what might’ve been with one more season of Caicedo, Colwill and A Mac. Doesn’t help when all his wide men are ruled out. Bloke’s frustrated but with the changing face of football’s financial reality there are loads of VERY hot frying pans out there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes that’s exactly what I’m doing - thanks for your balanced and dignified response.
If I have misinterpreted your post, feel free to explain why. You're essentially saying that I am being holier-than-thou for calling out Joey Barton. Calling out a violent individual, who has now taken to cyber-bullying, is not being holier than though. To explicitely suggest otherwise is tacit acceptance of such behaviour.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I have misinterpreted your post, feel free to explain why. You're essentially saying that I am being holier-than-thou for calling out Joey Barton. Calling out a violent individual, who has now taken to cyber-bullying, is not being holier than though. To explicitely suggest otherwise is tacit acceptance of such behaviour.
I literally said to view the Barton thread and how you spoke to me and that in your mind has meant I’m sticking up for Joey Barton 🤦🏻‍♂️ You have added 2 and 2 and got 35. I was referring to your posts and inability to debate anything you don’t agree with in that thread and why I said what I did to you on this thread. You can’t go throwing all sorts and people and expect them to just forget it - hence be nicer. You have assumed so much on this thread now which is largely wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I literally said to view the Barton thread and how you spoke to me and that in your mind has meant I’m sticking up for Joey Barton 🤦🏻‍♂️ You have added 2 and 2 and got 35. I was referring to your posts and inability to debate anything you don’t agree with in that thread and why I said what I did to you on this thread. You can’t go throwing all sorts and people and expect them to just forget it - hence be nicer. You have assumed so much on this thread now which is largely wrong.
I remember our exchange on the Barton thread. You literally said you had no idea of anyone's [sports presenters] qualifications and how they got thier jobs, but in the next sentence said it seemed like box-ticking. I questioned how, by your very own admission you had no idea....but could make a statement that it seems like box ticking. I challenged you and asked on what basis you were therefore making this assertion. 'Throwing all sorts' is quite a leap.

I will leave this here as I have some Boney M to listen to.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I remember our exchange on the Barton thread. You literally said you had no idea of anyone's [sports presenters] qualifications and how they got thier jobs, but in the next sentence said it seemed like box-ticking. I questioned how, by your very own admission you had no idea....but could make a statement that it seems like box ticking. I challenged you and asked on what basis you were therefore making this assertion. 'Throwing all sorts' is quite a leap.

I will leave this here as I have some Boney M to listen to.
Very interesting take on the thread and exchange. You can have an opinion on something as it looks like X but whilst being open enough to admit you don’t know for sure - commendable in my book. Thank you.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Very interesting take on the thread and exchange. You can have an opinion on something as it looks like X but whilst being open enough to admit you don’t know for sure - commendable in my book. Thank you.
I've never seen someone refer to their own actions as commendable before. I might try that at home.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Whenever I get the urge to park in a disabled bay using my wife’s blue badge when she’s not with me I think of John Terry.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Love all the people laying the groundwork for their “I told you we should have bought in the Jan window” post to make them seem in the know and cleverer than Bloom. Then it will be quietly forgotten when we qualify for Europe again.
People are writing these posts to make themselves look clever?
Good grief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports