rant time

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
wet weather driving, WHY when it rains do people INSIST on driving at 20mph in the OUTSIDE LANE of a dual-carriageway in a f***ing FORTY zone....sweet f***ing christ you twats you dont have SLICK TYRES on for f*** sake, really f***ing winds me up and then THEY have the nerve to get angry at ME when I'm tailgating their arses....well GET OUT THE f***ing WAY INTO THE LEFT HAND LANE THEN...morons!

This rant was brought to you by my keyboard

angry-driver1.jpg

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Yesterday I got stuck behind a strange chap who drove at precisely 40mph irrespective of the speed limit. When it was a 50mph zone, he drove at 40. When it was national speed limit he drove at 40. I assumed he was just an overly cautious driver, but then we got to a 30mph zone and he STILL drove at 40. My car has the acceleration of a fridge so I was just stuck behind him for mile after mile. Maddening it was :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Driving in the rain is a bit SCAREY Marc. You could slip or ANYTHING.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
put your lights on in the dull wet conditions you don't need them to see you ignorant wan&kers but for a motor bike a glance over the shoulder can not pick up a car especially silver in the misty/dull/wet conditions-you need them ON to at a quick glance to be seen.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yesterday I got stuck behind a strange chap who drove at precisely 40mph irrespective of the speed limit. When it was a 50mph zone, he drove at 40. When it was national speed limit he drove at 40. I assumed he was just an overly cautious driver, but then we got to a 30mph zone and he STILL drove at 40. My car has the acceleration of a fridge so I was just stuck behind him for mile after mile. Maddening it was :angry:
I have no qualms undertaking poor lane discipline people

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Me too. I do it with a mean ass glare as i go by too.

Bet you get the head dead forward,up in the air,i am not looking at you thing as well,as you glance across-come to think about it they have their hands so firmly on the steering wheel it's no surprise they can't change direction.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Tailgating is the most ignorant stupid thing anyone can do on the road.

A good driver will
A-pull over
B-pull over
C-pull over

Worse and i hate this is being overtaken holding the same speed and then find that the said car slows down in front of you-for no reason

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tailgating is the most ignorant stupid thing anyone can do on the road.

I was once tailgated by a young mum at 50-60 mph between LA and Bognor... as i looked in my rear view mirror, it was quite disconcerting to see her constantly turning her head and leaning behind to talk or play with her sprog in the child seat in the back ! Absolutely barking

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was once tailgated by a young mum at 50-60 mph between LA and Bognor... as i looked in my rear view mirror, it was quite disconcerting to see her constantly turning her head and leaning behind to talk or play with her sprog in the child seat in the back ! Absolutely barking

let them-if your doing the correct & more importantly appropriate speed limit and its a single road with no room to pass,so what,if you hog lanes what do you expect.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

christ....thats some drive, did she park behind you in the Ferry across the Atlantic aswell?

I was beyond him on the A272 from Haywards Heath. Or are there more than one of the b*st*rds?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
is it against the law to undertake?

but i edge past

Ok i don't-yes
but come down handcross hill and all those twats that sit safe in the middle lane until they have passed the next turn off create TAILGATING

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So many really slow drivers on the dual carriageways and motorways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports