Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Putting a Dart Board up. [Merged]

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Just stand it on the window sill, and chuck the darts as hard as you can.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
lander14 said:
Is it up yet Kev?
This is not the time to be talking about Kev's erections, there is a serious matter of him trying to get a dartboard on the wall you know.

:angry: :angry: :jester:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Trigger said:
This is not the time to be talking about Kev's erections, there is a serious matter of him trying to get a dartboard on the wall you know.

:angry: :angry: :jester:

I'll save that question for later then :blush:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Putting a Dart Board up.

brightonfan_86 said:
Me and my family have just spent two hours trying to put the Dart Board up, bloody frustrating.

Has anyone else put up a dart-board and got frustrated?
2 HOURS ??

I cannot see what the problem could be. Presumably the dartboard is in some kind of cupboard ? There's usually a couple of brackets at the top for you to put the screws through. Line up the brackets at the required height, pencil in some markings on the wall, then drill a couple of holes, insert wallplugs, put screws through bracket into wallplugs, engage screwdriver and screw clockwise until you can only see the heads of the screws. This should now mean the cupboard is fastened to the wall. Step back, and if the dartboard cupboard and dartboard appears to be "stuck" to the wall, then this means you have succesfully put up the dartboard. You should now play darts.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When you get out of bed in a couple of hours get on your bike and go down your local builders merchants and pick up a tube of gripfill. You will need a sealant gun as well, make sure you buy the right sized gun.

Then cycle home again and spread gripfill evenly on the reverse of the date board (that's the side without the numbers on or with the target on if its one of those dartboards).

Place said dartboard on wall, ensuring number 20 is at the top and number 3 at the bottom and hold for 10 minutes. Leave for a few hours to dry and then you can play darts with mummy and daddy.

Failing that take turns holding the dartboard, its a good idea to hold it in front of the face though

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Is this so difficult because of the soft walls and the fact the staff wont let you have anything other than a plastic hammer?

Incidently, the landlord in my local pub put his new dartboard up last week. It took him less time than it did for me to buy a round of drinks - and its not the busiest of pubs either.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
right , firstly Kev have you taken it out the box yet

if not that'll be the problem mate :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here