Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League DARTS

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Tickets for next years Darts on sale from today.

It's on at the Brighton Centre on 4th April 2013. Sitting nicely in between 2 home fixtures, so I'll make an extended stay out of it as I did this year.

:thumbsup: :drink: :banana:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've always been tempted to go because I like darts, I like the Premier League and the atmosphere is amazing. But how much of the actual event itself do you see? It always strikes me as being the type of event to watch on TV... [MENTION=3]Trigger[/MENTION], what do you make of it when you're there?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
To be honest, it's all about pissed up people trying to get on the telly. The darts itself is an opportunity to get back to the bar for more drink.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've always been tempted to go because I like darts, I like the Premier League and the atmosphere is amazing. But how much of the actual event itself do you see? It always strikes me as being the type of event to watch on TV... [MENTION=3]Trigger[/MENTION], what do you make of it when you're there?

Fair assesment by [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] about it being a load of pissed up people. there's never been any real trouble though, you can see all the action as there are big screens either side of the stage, if you like rowdy then you'll love it.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Never again after two or three years ago when the draught beer ran out and they were selling 275ml bottles of carlsberg for £3.50 so therefore £7.00 a pint.
The first couple of years were good but unless you get a table at the front, you may as well watch it at home or in the pub IMO

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Fair assesment by [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] about it being a load of pissed up people. there's never been any real trouble though, you can see all the action as there are big screens either side of the stage, if you like rowdy then you'll love it.

Aha, I don't, so I'll stick to the TV! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here