[Albion] Premier League 10-12/2/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cheating wankers winning against cheating wankers. Want a Villa wanker to lose it and smash every last tooth out of gobshites mouth.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There were posters here months ago (e.g. @dazzer6666 I think?) who explained that the early success of Moyes, Dyche and Emery was built on flogging their best XI every week. Whilst equal money-for-money, coaches who took risks might have a better second half of the season.

Looking prophetic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There were posters here months ago (e.g. @dazzer6666 I think?) who explained that the early success of Moyes, Dyche and Emery was built on flogging their best XI every week. Whilst equal money-for-money, coaches who took risks might have a better second half of the season.

Looking prophetic.
Until you look closer to home.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not so long ago they were being touted as possible PL winners, delighted to see them go on a shit run. Is there a more dislike able PL club currently? Not for me

Mouthy fans (one appeared here a few months ago, where’s tw@t gone?), diving and time wasting players, several faux head injuries per game orchestrated by Emery the cheat.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

Looking prophetic.
I'll be honest, I don't look at our current injury list and think "well thank God we kept rotating players or we might be really screwed".

I still don't buy the playing in Europe cocks everything up argument. It's not that many extra games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports