PM notification

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else experiencing problems with this?

I usually get the pop-up box as normal for the first PM of a given NSC 'session', but after that nothing. I have to manually check my inbox, which I usually forget to do and end up ignoring people unintentionally. Sometimes even the first PM doesn't yield a pop-up box.

:(

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yes I've sent PM's which havent been read and recieved an email sayign my inbox is full when it isnt.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ive now deleted sent items if you would like to try again. I would like to speak to the mods about events this evening.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am picking up the PM's on email but not in my NSC inbox. Suspect fowl play Turkey!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's been ok most times but last night I was getting duplicates

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
checked my inbox...I have no new PM's....no-one loves me :nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Slag off Uncle Dick incessantly with no idea of where else the money is going to come from Mullers? You? Never:wave:

Safeway Seagull said:
Is anyone else experiencing problems with this?

I usually get the pop-up box as normal for the first PM of a given NSC 'session', but after that nothing. I have to manually check my inbox, which I usually forget to do and end up ignoring people unintentionally. Sometimes even the first PM doesn't yield a pop-up box.

:(

My experience as well.

I only noticed a PM from Turkey last night because I happened to check just before logging off.

And the teaboy hasn't responded to a PM I sent him three days ago. I guess he hasn't even seen it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Whilst I had Admin status I noticed you could check if the receptant had opened the PM. Might be a good feature to give everyone.

Turkey said:
Whilst I had Admin status I noticed you could check if the recipient had opened the PM. Might be a good feature to give everyone.

I think we've all got this option already.

At the foot of every New Message, there's an option to tick
Request Read Receipt: Allows you to check whether your message has been read by the recipient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports