Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch invasion players needed!!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
For Tuesdays up at waterhall.
We're a new team starting out but unfortunately a few of our players are unavailable for a couple of weeks.
Footballing ability not a pre-requisite! PM me if you're up for it!!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm up for playing, what time's kick off?
I finish work at 5:30 get home about 6:15.

Not entirely sure how to get to waterhall either, so if you wanna give us a lift ;) PM me and I'll pay petrol fees...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm up for playing, what time's kick off?
I finish work at 5:30 get home about 6:15.

Not entirely sure how to get to waterhall either, so if you wanna give us a lift ;) PM me and I'll pay petrol fees...

They kick off at 7, had a look on the website at Pitch Invasion - 5-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUES, Waterhall Tuesday. I play in the sunday league up there and was "rested" for most of the game so I'm keen to get a game in as well, I play up there on thursday too with some NSCers and want to get some football in. PM [MENTION=23005]GreersElbow[/MENTION] if you only need one person, but feel free to PM me as well if you need two.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anyone up for this? Getting desperate now!

Shame we couldn't get a better result but always tough the first week and whoever agreed to not having half time needs slapping! It's always good to break up the game. Still, there were positives, the goalkeeper was inspired! Absolutely inspired. Going forward wasn't too bad either, a few weeks of experience will make the world of difference. You've got my number so give me a shout in future if you me again.

Thanks pal. :thumbsup:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Shame we couldn't get a better result but always tough the first week and whoever agreed to not having half time needs slapping! It's always good to break up the game. Still, there were positives, the goalkeeper was inspired! Absolutely inspired. Going forward wasn't too bad either, a few weeks of experience will make the world of difference. You've got my number so give me a shout in future if you me again.

Thanks pal. :thumbsup:

Indeed, we have a few decent players to come back but your more than welcome whenever your available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here