Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Philip schofield.....

firemandan

Oct 7, 2010
Why is he on the tv so f***ing much? surely there are other presenters capable of hosting a show. Getting sick of his smug face and him getting so close to my Holly:(

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He owes all his success to Gordon the gopher. If i was Gordon i'd be pretty preeved off. Maybe he could sneak on The Cube and give him one in the nuts.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Nowhere near as annoying as that Richard Hammond. Smug little bloke he is. His presentation of last week's Planet Earthwatch from the heart of Africa was cretinous at best. Only a tad better than the worst of all that Alan 'I am a' TitMarsh! Jeez he is awful.

TNBA

TTF

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I used to hate the bloke when i was a kid, but in more recent years i have warmed to him

Im the opposite... loved the broom cupboard, going live and gordon the gopher... now hes just an old house wives dream man :sick:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Apart from seeing an episode of The Cube at Christmas I can't recall when I last saw him on TV.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
He rules daytime tv with an iron fist and a grey mane for one reason only; housewives love him. I don't mean this in a throwaway 'they quite like him' manner but more the 'what's this feeling in my stomach...ooOOOOOHHH' sense.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think they should just have a lot more Gethin Jones on TV. That would be a significant improvement :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here