Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PBOBE to join Roberto De Zerbi for his post-Man Utd press conference

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Weird comment. What do you expect RDZ to say on his own?

"These are a good opponent

We have a plan but the players are not good enough because Mr Bloom, he no want to spend his money, which is why I'm off"

There is a time and a place for the CEO to front up when the man picking the team has said he's off, and that's now.

Edit: Oh I see you got it wrong about it being the pre match presser. You just 'baa baa black sheeped' me :lolol:
That's not how I see things but then again I doubt we'd agree on anything. 😀

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Strangest thing ever - a CEO joining a coach on a pre-match presser 😳.

What honestly can be said other than ….

RDZ saying he is ‘sad to be leaving such a great and well run Club’. PB saying he is ‘sad Roberto is leaving such a great well run Club’.

(PB also taking this opportunity to announce that Brighton has already chosen a great successor because Brighton is a such a great and well run Club)

Great 🙂

Crisis management. Will police the Q&A and bring it to a very swift close.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's not how I see things but then again I doubt we'd agree on anything. 😀
Alright, so let's focus on the post match presser, when Barbs will apparently accompany the outgoing manager.....what's wrong with that? I really don't get your disapproval.

Both of them there or neither I would have though :shrug:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
It's not weird at all, it'll be just to demonstrate it was an amicable parting of ways, and no hard feelings. Surely? Why are some people so determined to read more into it than that?
The only thing amicable about this is when Bloom told him he would not give him transfer targets he wanted tghey agreed to part ways

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Strangest thing ever - a CEO joining a coach on a pre-match presser 😳.

What honestly can be said other than ….

RDZ saying he is ‘sad to be leaving such a great and well run Club’. PB saying he is ‘sad Roberto is leaving such a great well run Club’.

(PB also taking this opportunity to announce that Brighton has already chosen a great successor because Brighton is a such a great and well run Club)

Great 🙂
Super.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Post, not pre…….and press will want to ask questions about succession etc. Good idea imo.
ok that was very much a tongue in cheek post on my part but Im just making a point that the responses of both PB and RDZ will be carefully crafted in advance ( questions will be seen beforehand or at least anticipated) and probably won’t reveal any more than what we as fans have known for years from PB and what RDZ has been saying for months.

In other words - From PB - Our succession policy - how by buying low and selling high has made us competitive and him assuring all the fans watching that we are in a ‘good place’ and how well we did to qualify and compete in Europe. From RDZ more ‘honesty’ and how much he loves Brighton but his career ideas don’t match the plan of the Club but thank you any way for the wonderful opportunities ( or words to that effect).

The only revelation for me will be if PB announces the next manager of Brighton while sitting next to our current one - which would be rather weird.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ok that was very much a tongue in cheek post on my part but Im just making a point that the responses of both PB and RDZ will be carefully crafted in advance ( questions will be seen beforehand or at least anticipated) and probably won’t reveal any more than what we as fans have known for years from PB and what RDZ has been saying for months.

In other words - From PB - Our succession policy - how by buying low and selling high has made us competitive and him assuring all the fans watching that we are in a ‘good place’ and how well we did to qualify and compete in Europe. From RDZ more ‘honesty’ and how much he loves Brighton but his career ideas don’t match the plan of the Club but thank you any way for the wonderful opportunities ( or words to that effect).

The only revelation for me will be if PB announces the next manager of Brighton while sitting next to our current one - which would be rather weird.
It would be fekkin BRILLIANT.

‘Yes, as Roberto has decided to shit his nest, we’ve decided to upgrade now before he throws all his toys of of his pram in the next transfer window. Allardyce starts on Monday.‘

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Wow - that’s an interesting 🤔 development… popcorn 🍿 at the ready.

“Roberto won’t be answering any questions, about his departure, his immediate future and/or long term plans…”

Mike drop.

Presser over.

lol 😂
you forgot... Enrico translates for Roberto...or for PB... depending on the dynamic.
I'll miss Enrico actually 😉

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
you forgot... Enrico translates for Roberto...or for PB... depending on the dynamic.
I'll miss Enrico actually 😉
Yeah I like Enrico … shame he’ll be going too 😔 he’s a jovial sort of character… they make a kind of slightly comic double act.

One thing I won’t miss is this:

“Julio Enciso 2004… Evan Ferguson 2004… “

And so on… it really started to grate on me… not sure why, it just did. Completely justified parting of the ways based on that alone… 🥸

#postironicbantz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here