Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Really ! I had a cracking weekend.

Your Saturday , watching a team you don't like beating a team you like even less.

My Saturday, getting the 10.40 train up from Sussex with loads of mates and a few beers, singing songs and having a great time. The get to the green man wembley at 11.30 with 1000s of other palace fans drinking beer singing songs seeing mates having a great time, then off to wembley to watch my team palace play in a FA cup final for only the 2nd time.

Watch the game we scored a goal but lost. Ho hum I am a palace fan and have been since 1971 I expect us to lose its what we have mainly done in my supporting life.

But for days like this more often would be great but would lessen the pure joy of these odd successes.

Surly most Brighton fans would love to lose in a cup final than watch palace lose in one ?

Of coarse you could have spent the weekend sniffing coke of two crack whores arses, but I am not sure even that would match the 3 mins we were leading man united in a FA cup final ��

Totally agree with you and you should enjoy the day and glad you did, so why are there so many negative suicidal
Comments on your message board, you would have thought someone had died, you do have some very weird fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
"Where'd you get your ultras? Poundshop! Poundshop"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Villa were given 66 million not bad for failures

76 million pounds richer clowns today after the were given their TVs money to

That makes you me and every other fan in the country an even greater mug in the grander scheme of things.......perhaps your lot could hand it back,to pay St Johns and to honour the "against modern football:............ oh and a little envious,bitter perhaps.:tantrum:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
76 million pounds richer clowns today after the were given their TVs money to

Would definitely love the money but....

I've enjoyed watching the Albion in poorer times than now.

That's what happens when you reach the Premier league I suppose. Money, money money....GIVE ME MORE!!!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Would definitely love the money but....

I've enjoyed watching the Albion in poorer times than now.

That's what happens when you reach the Premier league I suppose. Money, money money....GIVE ME MORE!!!!

Next season though will be a shocker for Palace, 2 wins since December. Some serious rebuilding if they are to survive

Hoddle57

Dec 20, 2012
He's both. A genuine Spurs fan doesn't register here when he did, and then pipe up after 4 years on a Palace thread. He probably goes to some Palace games, as they're his local team, but he's supported Spurs since he was a kid.

EDIT - Ah - not that I needed confirmation, but there it is:

That's a good picture of a Cockerel and an Eagle,I think it would make a good screensaver.

To reply to Stato's question yesterday as to why I waited 4 years before I posted, I was only following the instructions on the front page "Don't wait until you want to post before registering, as it can take some time to activate your account".
So I am a Spurs fan who has a lot of Palace mates and a couple of times a season I go with them. Some fans only follow one team and that is fine but others like myself are happy to follow the fortunes of two teams. When Spurs play Palace I am Spurs. Years ago particularly in large towns like London few fans travelled away but instead they would go to 2 local teams so they saw a game every week.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So I am a Spurs fan who has a lot of Palace mates and a couple of times a season I go with them.
You wouldn't have Palace's shitty emblem (which they copied from Whitehawk) on your facebook just because your friends support Palace. You clearly support them too, but understandably, you're too embarrassed to admit it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That's a good picture of a Cockerel and an Eagle,I think it would make a good screensaver.

To reply to Stato's question yesterday as to why I waited 4 years before I posted, I was only following the instructions on the front page "Don't wait until you want to post before registering, as it can take some time to activate your account".
So I am a Spurs fan who has a lot of Palace mates and a couple of times a season I go with them. Some fans only follow one team and that is fine but others like myself are happy to follow the fortunes of two teams. When Spurs play Palace I am Spurs. Years ago particularly in large towns like London few fans travelled away but instead they would go to 2 local teams so they saw a game every week.
Fair enough. I support two teams as well, Brighton (of course) and anyone who's playing Palace.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
F*** the money, I'd take an exciting season in the championship over a shite season in the premier league any day!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here