Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This just gets better and better ……

I’m annoying Palace fans now by not sending them “Mind The Gap” memes, and pretending I don’t care about them (I do, as I’ve had years of grief and I’m sucking every ounce of their unhappiness in!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

I’m annoying Palace fans now by not sending them “Mind The Gap” memes, and pretending I don’t care about them (I do, as I’ve had years of grief and I’m sucking every ounce of their unhappiness in

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I’m annoying Palace fans now by not sending them “Mind The Gap” memes, and pretending I don’t care about them (I do, as I’ve had years of grief and I’m sucking every ounce of their unhappiness in!)
All the Palace fans I know are lovely people who have never given me any stick, which may be weird, but I have absolutely no reason to dislike them.

Apart from when me and youngest brother were stoned (with stones, made out of stone) by the scum half a mile from shitehole park, circa 1980. Yeah....that was a bit annoying. Hid behind a police van. They asked us to Move On. I said 'no'. 'They are stoning us', I said. 'We are not moving, not on, and not back, behind, or over there'. Then, after tutting at us, they were off, like clockwork ninjas. When the stoning stopped, we headed off to a train station, and went home.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apart from when me and youngest brother were stoned (with stones, made out of stone) by the scum half a mile from shitehole park, circa 1980. Yeah....that was a bit annoying. Hid behind a police van. They asked us to Move On. I said 'no'. 'They are stoning us', I said. 'We are not moving, not on, and not back, behind, or over there'. Then, after tutting at us, they were off, like clockwork ninjas.
Hahahaha! LMAO!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Forgot about this sticker I found near embankment over Xmas ❤️😂
Screenshot_20231229_074846_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone when Roy gets the boot. He wasn't exactly a long-term appointment...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here