Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ward at that time was first choice before injury , Riedewald, Hughes, Schlupp are all second choice midfielders

Riedewald was replaced by Richards. I'm not convinced that's 8 missing.

Edouard was playing injured and is not a winger

He was playing, he wasn't out. We have players out of position every single game, but you don't count those players as being out injured.

5 kids on the bench. At the time most of us thought 0.0 was a good result…that’s what I am saying about depth.

Yeah you don't have strength in depth, no one's disagreeing there. I'm just not convinced you've had many injuries compared to most clubs.

From the bench Ozoh , Ediowei and Rak-saki are highly rated

I think I'd be highly rated if I played for Palace.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Starting to feel for Roy - just needs to retire and enjoy it now…

He literally said in last nights interview they were 6 points off relegation, when it’s actually 3. Their fans going mental about it…!
Saturday's fixtures...

Luton v Chelsea... H, please.
Palace v Brentford... A.
Wolfs v Everton... A.
Forest v ManU... H

If these results happen, I will be a very, very, happy little bunny.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This whole Hodgson situation is very sad, I wish he'd just retire, it's almost like you can see him walking towards a train crash, please Woy, have some dignity man and step aside so that Allardyce has something to do in the New Year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The sky sports table seems more accurate than the Beeb's.

There's only 1 team without a win in their last 6. :lolol:

Premier League Eagles GIF by CPFC

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Amongst the palace debacle, which I can see them getting out of, we really could do with a win today to stop this slide.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
So 'Half way between the gutter and the stars' now translates to 12 points between Palace and top of the Premier League.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s only 12 points 🤷🏻‍♂️😬

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
Palace have some good puzzle pieces, they aren't garbage.

If they get a progressive manager (De Zerbi, Postecogolou) they can do well

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Palace have some good puzzle pieces, they aren't garbage.

If they get a progressive manager (De Zerbi, Postecogolou) they can do well

That's the big issue though isn't it. They've tried twice now to change their style, DeBoer and Vieira and have bottled it both times within the same season. You've got to have faith in your convictions if you're going to follow a similar pattern that the Albion have. Look at some of the dross we watched under Potter, yet you could see it all taking shape, slowly, but surely. Palace will now talk about Cooper, Still from Reims or McKenna from Ipswich, but they won't have the bottle to back that change up. They'll just tread water like they have for the last ten seasons in the EPL.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes we all hoped after a decade the whole squad would have deeper depth, but there we go. I really hope the next manager does dip into the U23 and even the u18s, like most fans I much prefer home grown players failing than expensive buys failing 😁
The problem is you don't win nuffink with kids

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
That's the big issue though isn't it. They've tried twice now to change their style, DeBoer and Vieira and have bottled it both times within the same season. You've got to have faith in your convictions if you're going to follow a similar pattern that the Albion have. Look at some of the dross we watched under Potter, yet you could see it all taking shape, slowly, but surely. Palace will now talk about Cooper, Still from Reims or McKenna from Ipswich, but they won't have the bottle to back that change up. They'll just tread water like they have for the last ten seasons in the EPL.
To be fair to Potter, the players he had and everybody else involved at Brighton, we were never in the relegation places while he was manager and changing the way we played.
While when Palace brought de Boer in to brighten things up they promptly lost their first four league games without scoring and then sacked him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's the big issue though isn't it. They've tried twice now to change their style, DeBoer and Vieira and have bottled it both times within the same season. You've got to have faith in your convictions if you're going to follow a similar pattern that the Albion have. Look at some of the dross we watched under Potter, yet you could see it all taking shape, slowly, but surely.

The weird thing with Viera was that they had just had a long and very tough run of games, and they sacked him right before a long and easy run of games. I'm sure he'd have turned it around and they'd now be playing better football. But they're short-sighted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here