Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Well, we can but dream….

IMG_3122.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am keeping right out of this thread at the moment 😁

And what’s more I will miss next THURSDAYS game as I will be at Hove dogs !

The back story….a few of us have spent months getting my old cricket team together for a night out, we all agreed a night at the dogs for the 21st of December, I checked my ( empty ) social diary and at that time had nothing on ( like most Thursday evenings truth be known ) as one of the main organisers I feel I have no choice.

Right then NSC - if we win on Thursday, everyone not at the game needs to get to the dogs and find loz!

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
There was some goon on Fascist Twitter a few days ago saying that 7 Palace players get into the joint Palace/Brighton team. A slightly less insane Palace fan (but still certifiable) replied that it was no more than 4🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
On last night's performance is there actually a single Palace player who would strengthen our team? Would we take Guehi over JPVH? I wouldn't.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have a Palace mate who reckons they have 3 'world class' players, I wonder why they are such a poor team then. To me World Class is Best, Charlton, Moore, Messi, Maradona, not Ward, Hughes and Shlupp?

They didn’t state in which sport they’re world class tho.

Could be that Hughes is a mean basketball player ( bit short , I know), Ward could be a very talented bar billiards player, and Shlup could be a world class
mmmm, no, I’m struggling now. I can’t think of anything he would possibly be world class at.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Palace have a manager who is history, whilst we have gone from a manager who asked for a history lesson to one who is making it :smile:

Must be tough being a Palace fan at the moment. Good, what comes around goes around, and those years of gloating are over for them :smile:

Even if they win their Cup Final next week, it won’t change anything!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
There were some Palace fans in the Marseille end on Thursday night.
Fair enough I reckon. If my team had zero chance of qualifying for a major European competition, if the clubs biggest rivals had qualified and were against a team that couldn't sell its 1500 allocation then I'd go too.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Well, we can but dream….

View attachment 171334
That's an interesting issue to raise.

They seem to think that 11 years of dogshit football and no investment is better than 7 years, glorious football, talented young squad, top ten finishes, European qualification and being lauded as the best team in Europe for playing out from the back by the best manager in the world.

For me, I'd take relegation after 7 years with that vs Palace's 11 years of stinking the place out. Not that we're getting relegated anytime soon anyway, but I'd still take those terms.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There was some goon on Fascist Twitter a few days ago saying that 7 Palace players get into the joint Palace/Brighton team.

They've always been deluded morons. If a best 11 has 7 Palace players, and 4 Brighton, why aren't they in the top 4?

I have a Palace mate who reckons they have 3 'world class' players

As above. They live in their own world and are totally clueless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here