Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
A very predictable appearance after yesterday. It's time the troll was banned but the powers that be won't do anything of course.
To be fair to him you have to let palace have these very small moments of joy it’s about the only crumb of comfort they get these days whilst their decaying unambitious turd that won’t flush club stinks out the league every season just doing the absolute minimum to keep their head above 3 other slightly more shit teams.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A very predictable appearance after yesterday. It's time the troll was banned but the powers that be won't do anything of course.
I can’t win can I . post and I get stick , don’t post and the same thing happens .

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
To be fair to him you have to let palace have these very small moments of joy it’s about the only crumb of comfort they get these days whilst their decaying unambitious turd that won’t flush club stinks out the league every season just doing the absolute minimum to keep their head above 3 other slightly more shit teams.
Palace’s lowest position since returning to the premiership is 14th, with 5 11th place finishes, 2 12th and 2 13th, so I would have that as a mid table team, so not really absolute minimum. There are 80 league teams that would love those stats.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Palace’s lowest position since returning to the premiership is 14th, with 5 11th place finishes, 2 12th and 2 13th, so I would have that as a mid table team, so not really absolute minimum. There are 80 league teams that would love those stats.
It's a fair point.

Dull place to be, though. :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can’t win can I . post and I get stick , don’t post and the same thing happens .

Take the advice @Dougie contribute, debate, appropriate banter and you'll find it's a much better place, for all.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Take the advice @Dougie contribute, debate, appropriate banter and you'll find it's a much better place, for all.
Yeah, done that . Then you get posters like the one above being abusive and others calling for a ban. If I’m being honest I’m seriously thinking of not coming on here again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah, done that . Then you get posters like the one above being abusive and others calling for a ban. If I’m being honest I’m seriously thinking of not coming on here again.
No No No GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

It can certainly be overwhelming.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm sure @Dougie is like most Palace fans now, and shares their belief that we've got a really good footballing model and, as a club, we're light years ahead of Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here