Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There can't be a single player in Europe that wouldn't want to play for RDZ in his sexy football team.
If we could offer Champions League football next season, it would make our recruitment teams job a doddle.
Guehi and Colwill must both lay in bed at night thinking about Brighton.

Definitely. Coaches/man-managers who put a smile on players faces, combined with winning and free flowing football, what’s not to like. Mildly envious here of the players rocking up at the club’s training complex every day.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
There can't be a single player in Europe that wouldn't want to play for RDZ in his sexy football team.
If we could offer Champions League football next season, it would make our recruitment teams job a doddle.
Guehi and Colwill must both lay in bed at night thinking about Brighton.
Not quite sure about that but they will both get fed up of losing and look for better things ! 😱

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not quite sure about that but they will both get fed up of losing and look for better things ! 😱

.... and then look to move to a bigger club, playing European football!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Palace are looking pretty good this season so far.
News that Olise has had a set back on his injury, means they will need to make sure there is no risk of losing their other superstars in January.
LondonFashionWeek.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
News that Olise has had a set back on his injury, means they will need to make sure there is no risk of losing their other superstars in January.
View attachment 166684
Christ on a bike, what is that outfit! (*Yes, I know it's probably worth gazzilions, but I don't care, it's looks bloody awful)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He must be a f***ing billionaire, then!

I have to say I am the least likely person to be a slave to fashion, however, I do have a mirror, and I think if I donned this one bright Sunny morning I'd say to myself, you look a &^*%

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In other news, how have Palace managed to amass seven points this season, don't they normally stutter until around Christmas?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's what bankrupted Eubank
He still dresses with his "unique" style, let's hope bankruptcy two isn't around the corner

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
View attachment 166684
Swap either top or bottom (black Levis, black t shirt) and you would have an elegant young man. Instead we have a man modeling table cloths for the Little Chef at Small Dole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here