Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Harry, I genuinely agree with the majority of your posts and think you are a well balance and informative poster but have to disagree with you here.

Plenty of support for me on this thead and in private messages 👍

:lolol:

“You wouldn’t know my girlfriend, she goes to a different school”

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually

The discussion is meant to be about them but Simon Jordan can't help himself but keep turning the conversation to the Albion....

Ha, interesting how the conversation increasingly involved the Albion despite being about Palarse. Never had a lot of time for Jordan but have been growing to like the man.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jordan hasn’t been to Selhurst Park since he lost the club. And he hates Parrish, but does still support them

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just to get this back on track, and so we all play nicely, I see Olise looks pretty much a done deal, will Palace have enough players for a match day squad?
Maybe/hopefully (for Palace) they have a replacement on his way in at the same time as Olise's departure?

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
From the BBS...

fascia1.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Talk that Palace are going to take Chelsea to a tribunal as supposedly Chelsea tapped up Elise prior to the talks with his club.

Jimmy Grimble

Good for him, how bloody refreshing. No chance of anyone at the Albion doing similar, sadly
Because we won’t put someone on close to 200k a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here