[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
*Fewer*

I reckon the fans might be a bit nervous that Beaky will announce, after this resounding unexpected victory, that their squad is fine as it is.
I personally think the first 11 is fine.

Keeper…as good as we can expect ( England caps )

Defence, would not swap the central pair with any other team TBH, Mitchell and Ward both dependable.

Midfield, is strong, Lerma looks a great bit of business, and Doucoure is class, Ayew is one of those players you rate highly if you know your football we have the new Brazilian chap who I have never seen play so I can’t comment but Eze and when fit Olise are class.

Up front we struggle I will grant you.

So the starting 11 is ok it’s the back up which maybe lacking but TBF they haven’t let us down when called upon.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I personally think the first 11 is fine.

Keeper…as good as we can expect ( England caps )

Defence, would not swap the central pair with any other team TBH, Mitchell and Ward both dependable.

Midfield, is strong, Lerma looks a great bit of business, and Doucoure is class, Ayew is one of those players you rate highly if you know your football we have the new Brazilian chap who I have never seen play so I can’t comment but Eze and when fit Olise are class.

Up front we struggle I will grant you.

So the starting 11 is ok it’s the back up which maybe lacking but TBF they haven’t let us down when called upon.
Fair enough but aren't Lerma and Dacoure walking yellow cards? You don't need suspensions and injuries.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You are taking the piss, right?

You Palace fans love them Red and Blue tinted specs.

I read on the BBS you lot think your team is top 10 ready 😂😂😂

Palace, the gift that keeps giving.
Well we are .

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You are taking the piss, right?

You Palace fans love them Red and Blue tinted specs.

I read on the BBS you lot think your team is top 10 ready 😂😂😂

Palace, the gift that keeps giving.
Not at all, Guehi and Anderson both full internationals, Guehi only 23 will be a top top defender one day.
Tyrick Mitchell only 23 , capped by England, and Mr dependable Ward.

The back 4 are as good as it gets outside the top 6 IMO

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Not at all, Guehi and Anderson both full internationals, Guehi only 23 will be a top top defender one day.

That finished below us the last two seasons? Get them specs off FFS.
Well we are .
If it makes you feel better about you skint club. Nearly £400m we've got from player sales. 😂😂

You could only dream of that. Olise £35m 🤡🤡🤡

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How 'Rone?
Will Villa come a knocking for centre backs?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

England's caps, yeah OK.

Southgate no need to say anymore.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
The thread title is “Palace fans greatest fear”…..I have no fear of our back 4 and are happy with the midfield, goal scores not so much.

It’s funny that Brighton fans seem to be worried for us 🤷

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The thread title is “Palace fans greatest fear”…..I have no fear of our back 4 and are happy with the midfield, goal scores not so much.

It’s funny that Brighton fans seem to be worried for us 🤷
Not worried for you at all. Just cringe at the delusion you lot come out with.

We have come from the pits and and showing you how a football club should be run by a proper owner. Not some chancer who can only afford loans.

You're even trying to follow our model but the issue is, you don't have the financial clout or brains to achieve this.

I get it must hurt watching us sail off in to the sunset, losing our best players, manager and his backroom staff and still get better.

I would hurt if it was the other way around.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

We have come from the pits and and showing you how a football club should be run by a proper owner. Not some chancer who can only afford loans.

You're even trying to follow our model but the issue is, you don't have the financial clout or brains to achieve this.

I get it must hurt watching us sail off in to the sunset, losing our best players, manager and his backroom staff and still get better.

I would hurt if it was the other way around.
You really have gone full on Chelsea supporter with all your money…

“ it’s come to my attention that I am considerably richer than you” as Harry Enfield once said.

It’s 2 seasons for Christ sake you have been places above palace , not divisions.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

We don’t have any loans at the moment nor did we last season unlike Brighton ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here