Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

My actual reason for posting is to ask if the new owner of the Washington Commanders, Josh Harris, is still a part owner of palace?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh dear Crystal Palace FC (2010) Ltd the wheels appear to be coming off ....

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
#cpfc on Twitter makes for tremendous reading this evening after the Zaha and Olise news today.

Their squad is truly awful they are in trouble

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Let’s face it Doucoure is valued at £60 million according to transfer rumours and that should ensure that they can go out and binge buy a few startlets. All will be well.

maybe not…………..I hope!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His final M23 Derby memory will be a defeat to the enemy and roundly laughed at 😭
No his final memory of us is:-

Joel F'ing Veltman.

And when I say memory I mean waking nightmare.
The poor lamb is still traumatized.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Seems to be some confusion about the Olise release clause.
Various reports that it was increased in 2022, but no official reports of him signing a new contract.

I assume he never signed the proposed deal.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They really could be in the brown and smelly stuff.

Mr Tumble gone, Olise very possibly gone, Newcastle strongly rumoured to be after Anderson, Guehi of interest to Chelsea, there’s a buy back clause apparently, Guaita didn’t go with the squad to the States, they only took 2 keepers,Doucoure being linked to Liverpool.

So, apart from Eze, that’s every one of their best players linked with moves away from the Stad de Clad.
Obviously, these are all rumours, but it must be keeping a lot of them awake at night.😂😂😂😂

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They really could be in the brown and smelly stuff.

Mr Tumble gone, Olise very possibly gone, Newcastle strongly rumoured to be after Anderson, Guehi of interest to Chelsea, there’s a buy back clause apparently, Guaita didn’t go with the squad to the States, they only took 2 keepers,Doucoure being linked to Liverpool.

So, apart from Eze, that’s every one of their best players linked with moves away from the Stad de Clad.
Obviously, these are all rumours, but it must be keeping a lot of them awake at night.😂😂😂😂
They'll be fine. They always are.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I see that photo of beaky and immediately check to see if it was posted by @Dick Head
attachment.php

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
They'll be fine. They always are.
Yeah I agree. If (and it's still an "if") they keep Olise, I actually think they're a better team without Zaha. He's getting on and Eze and Olise are both better players when he's not playing because they don't always have to pass to the talisman.

If they have both Olise and Eze next season, they'll have enough quality in the final third to still be more than fine.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seems to be some confusion about the Olise release clause.
Various reports that it was increased in 2022, but no official reports of him signing a new contract.

I assume he never signed the proposed deal.

TalkSport saying no release clause, from Darren Ambrose, direct from an insider at the club he played for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here