Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Next Season will be fun for the scum, preparing for journeys to Huddersfield, Rotherham, Preston etc and of course Millwall scaring the baby ultras shitless - couldn’t happen to a more deserving Club and it’s embarrassing fans 😀😀😀

Bit snobby that, all those teams mentioned are proud teams of old and playing them is no bad thing, like all but say 6 teams in the premier league we will go up and down as is the wonderful thing about the English game.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Bit snobby that, all those teams mentioned are proud teams of old and playing them is no bad thing, like all but say 6 teams in the premier league we will go up and down as is the wonderful thing about the English game.
Absolutely. But if we can't indulge in a bit of snobbery now when will we ever?

We have got our big Bobby bollocks pants on and are enjoying the ride. Made all the more fun by pretending our biggest rivals are on the way to relegation. However unlikely we know that is.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Absolutely. But if we can't indulge in a bit of snobbery now when will we ever?

We have got our big Bobby bollocks pants on and are enjoying the ride. Made all the more fun by pretending our biggest rivals are on the way to relegation. However unlikely we know that is.

We've had to take on here for the best part of ten years whilst the cowards that gave it have disappeared for some reason.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’ve been in hospital having a spinal fusion….probably won’t go again this season, so this season is dead to me. Get the heavy roller on and put the stumps in.

I am not the sort of person that gets too upset about football, that’s probably why I support Palace.

Having retired last year, I'm looking forward to the cricket and have my Arundel Castle Cricket Club membership!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve been in hospital having a spinal fusion….probably won’t go again this season, so this season is dead to me. Get the heavy roller on and put the stumps in.

I am not the sort of person that gets too upset about football, that’s probably why I support Palace.

I thought it was your team that needs some backbone, not you @loz

I hope you’re fixed soon. About the only Palace fan with the bottle to show up on here when things aren’t going well.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Are Sussex playing at Arundel this season, always a great day out.
No Sussex fixtures listed yet, but many of the usual good day out ones and Sussex Martlets, Duke of Norfolk's v MCC, Oxford v Cambridge, T20s etc

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Screen Shot 03-29-23 at 03.29 PM.JPG

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

I wish you a full and speedy recovery and I hope you are back at your beloved Selhurst Park next season watching Championship football.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I've seen a few cracking April Fool's Day headlines today.
But I reckon The Athletic have nailed it with this one.

Oh wait a minute........

View attachment 159083
Wow. And they are still wanting 84 year old McArthur to come back from injury to save their season.

Wonder if Ward and Tomkins will get renewed? That would be serious miss management if that did happen.

10 years in the Prem and you have to retain over the hill payers like that.... And, the Palace fans are happy about it 🤣🤣.

Aim high folks...

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I think the next two weeks are pivotal in Palaces season. With a run of games against teams lower than them, a loss against Leicester and then Southampton would see them slide down the table, and possibly panic set in, and relegation become a real possibility, whereas 6 points would bolster confidence and effectivly get them to within sight of safety.

Palace fans are in for a uncomfortable couple of games, April could see their already dissapointing season completly fall apart- we can but hope it is so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here