[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just reading the Dunk report on Caicedo, I think the Palace fans may target him for abuse on Saturday, Caicedo that is not Dunk, although they'll be some morons with the usual twaddle for Dunk.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Just reading the Dunk report on Caicedo, I think the Palace fans may target him for abuse on Saturday, Caicedo that is not Dunk, although they'll be some morons with the usual twaddle for Dunk.
Hope nobody tells Moises that a couple of hundred spotty youths dressed in black hoodies might sing a rude song about him. He might not be able to sleep before the game.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hope nobody tells Moises that a couple of hundred spotty youths dressed in black hoodies might sing a rude song about him. He might not be able to sleep before the game.
You forgot the pyro!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Palace family members are concerned that we'll turn up for this one and they won't, as I'm watching it with them and having Dinner later in the evening I can only hope

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
If you're celebrating like you just won a cup final...cos you just scraped a draw in a home game where you never even had a sniff if it wasn't for a goalkeeping error. That's an indication that your team is inferior.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Every time they play against us they set-up like a non league team playing against a Premier League side in the cup. It’s pretty clear who is superior now.
Just what I thought. It was like Harrogate playing at home to Man City and desperately hanging on for a replay. Oh well as Potter says "it is what it is"

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Every time they play against us they set-up like a non league team playing against a Premier League side in the cup. It’s pretty clear who is superior now.
They played us like we played the likes of Man City back in our first season in the PL under Houghton. Where we'd pat each other on the back about scraping a point vs a "Big 6" team at home.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Think I'm right in saying if we maintain a top ten place and Palace fail to we'll have had more Premier League Top 10 finishes than them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports