Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So why do your fans call him Pinocchio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only idiots do who don’t appreciate what he has done for the club. I’m sure your palace mates know this.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
So why do your fans call him Pinocchio?

Think it based on his constant lies to the fans, they list all the lies on one of your social media sites. Any 'owner' that Takes a huge salary is just a little weird to me. But hey ho.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Think it based on his constant lies to the fans, they list all the lies on one of your social media sites. Any 'owner' that Takes a huge salary is just a little weird to me. But hey ho.

What constant lies would that be then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
“He’s one of our own, he loves Palarse and will sign for us permanently next summer” :cry::cry:

A5CE7CF5-77FF-4BFA-AFB2-D915BF83363B.png

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was SE20 who said that , I wouldn’t be so presumptuous. As I mentioned mr parish gets things done eventually so I’m not too worried or too concerned tbh.

You really believe that??

I am a Nigerian Prince, I have a very interesting business proposal to put to you.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
What constant lies would that be then.

I am quoting your own fans. Ask them? Promising a new extension to your pit maybe one of them, blaming Sainsbury's for his own cock up, ask your mates if you have any?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am quoting your own fans. Ask them? Promising a new extension to your pit maybe one of them, blaming Sainsbury's for his own cock up, ask your mates if you have any?

So all hearsay then. This will get done in time , but it doesn’t consume me as it does with a few of you.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
It does not consume me, just quoting my mates. Anyone who supports your idiot Ultras does not deserve anything. I ask one simple question, would you rather have an owner who has put in over £300 million, Does not argue with fans on social media and does not take a huge yearly salary. Think I know who I would rather have!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cheers Palace !

9 Brighton & Hove Albion 38 12 15 11 42 44 −2 51
10 Wolverhampton Wanderers 38 15 6 17 38 43 −5 51
11 Newcastle United 38 13 10 15 44 62 −18 49
12 Crystal Palace 38 11 15 12 50 46 +4 48

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It does not consume me, just quoting my mates. Anyone who supports your idiot Ultras does not deserve anything. I ask one simple question, would you rather have an owner who has put in over £300 million, Does not argue with fans on social media and does not take a huge yearly salary. Think I know who I would rather have!

I’m happy with mr parish and you’re happy with mr bloom . As I said before Steve always delivers and I’ve got no doubt the redevelopment will happen but in the meantime I won’t lose any sleep over it .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m happy with mr parish and you’re happy with mr bloom . As I said before Steve always delivers and I’ve got no doubt the redevelopment will happen but in the meantime I won’t lose any sleep over it .

Oh dear, I daren't start a discussion about Santa or Jesus, otherwise it could really spoil your holiday!

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

Good for you, I respectfully suggest you get to
Talk to a lot of your other fans as they don't trust him as he does not deliver his promises. But all about opinions and as usual you seem to be in the minority. My mate said look at the Parish threads on Palace sites moaning about him and his promises.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

He always delivers??

Is he moonlighting for Amazon now?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Good for you, I respectfully suggest you get to
Talk to a lot of your other fans as they don't trust him as he does not deliver his promises. But all about opinions and as usual you seem to be in the minority. My mate said look at the Parish threads on Palace sites moaning about him and his promises.

I am also happy with Parish, He has been chairman of our longest and most successful period.

I am pretty sure I have seen on all football forums someone moaning about chairmen, managers and players of even the most successful clubs…pretty sure I have seen the same on this forum as well.

If people can moan they will moan that’s what some folks get off on.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Almost agree, but doubt if you will see anyone moaning about Bloom on here. Was only reporting what a lot of your fans are saying about Parish, you don't get a nickname like Pinocchio for no reason. Anyway, there does seem to
Be progress in your club, although a season or 2 behind us, plus a total cock up on your ground improvements which is totally down to your owners.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This thread really needs a name change.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Lap it up [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] cos this is the closest you’ll ever get.

https://youtu.be/AUnWAL-ty4U

I hadn't realised that their pitch didn't comply with UEFA or FIFA regulations. They won't be staging any international tournaments any time soon then will they.:clap:

What about European games? Oh. Silly me. They won't ever have to worry about that.

So yet again the palace gimps get lied to....and they lap it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here