Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It’s not exactly news, this has been public knowledge for over two years.

Oddly I didn’t find it hilarious when Lewes district council appealed to the High Court against the decision to allow you to build the Amex, in fact I wrote in support of the project.

I guess we all have different opinions on what’s funny and what’s not. :)

Get your point.

But imagine the irony if it were Tesco blocking it! :lol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Get your point.

But imagine the irony if it were Tesco blocking it! :lol:

There is still the irony of Palace claiming a business is holding them to randsom. With their track record of paying debts.

Still i expect we will find out all the details when they release an Amazon Prime special about the whole saga :lolol::lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I fully expect Christian to move on at the end of the season. We should expect a sizeable fee selling our player of the season :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oddly I didn’t find it hilarious when Lewes district council appealed to the High Court against the decision to allow you to build the Amex, in fact I wrote in support of the project.

I guess we all have different opinions on what’s funny and what’s not. :)
While that was jolly decent of you, it's not quite the same is it. We had our ground stolen by anti-football criminals, so Brighton were homeless. Whereas you've gone bust (twice) but somehow kept your home, so Palace are soulless.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Whether Palace will pay what Sainsburys are asking is a decision that is entirely in Palace's gift and will be a commercial, not a political decision and you know it.

It’s my understanding that the club is in discussions with the council over a CPO, which will be a political decision in most peoples eyes.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It’s my understanding that the club is in discussions with the council over a CPO, which will be a political decision in most peoples eyes.

Palace are often "in duscussion" about things.

Sainsbury's are not without a say in this matter.
I'm not entirely sure the council would see placing a CPO on Sainsbury's as the best move in this little fracas.

Lets see what actually happens shall we.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I fully expect Christian to move on at the end of the season. We should expect a sizeable fee selling our player of the season [emoji106]
He has been the biggest waste of money ever.

Maybe now your owners are not buying Chelsea, they will buy a forward instead once the player of the season leaves?

How does that feel that your owners wanted to buy Chelsea?

I would feel sick if that was bloom.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
He has been the biggest waste of money ever.

Maybe now your owners are not buying Chelsea, they will buy a forward instead once the player of the season leaves?

How does that feel that your owners wanted to buy Chelsea?

I would feel sick if that was bloom.

TBF he scored 17 goals in his first season to help palace stay up.

He plays a different role these days of holding the ball up and bringing other players in to the game. I can’t say his a success but that beautiful goal in the 90 th minute at the AMEX will stay in the memory 😁

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

He plays a different role these days of holding the ball up and bringing other players in to the game. I can’t say his a success but that beautiful goal in the 90 th minute at the AMEX will stay in the memory ��

Does that goal offset the countless misses? door barn rearrage

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

He plays a different role these days of holding the ball up and bringing other players in to the game. I can’t say his a success but that beautiful goal in the 90 th minute at the AMEX will stay in the memory [emoji16]

Im sure it will, like knockhaert's goal at Sellhurst to win it with an absolute screamer.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Im sure it will, like knockhaert's goal at Sellhurst to win it with an absolute screamer.

Or Maupay's 'why'd you let it bounce' equaliser...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here