Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The way they're picking up points it's going to be very interesting come our Friday Night on TV, it's not like we ever screw it up against Palace in live TV!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The way they're picking up points it's going to be very interesting come our Friday Night on TV, it's not like we ever screw it up against Palace in live TV!!

Still a long way to go Tim . The trouble is a lot of Brighton fans , as usual , started shouting the odds far too soon. Let the season pan out to at least Xmas otherwise you can look a bit daft. Btw , where is sheebo ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I guess biggest "Fear" now is getting a parking space!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Still a long way to go Tim . The trouble is a lot of Brighton fans , as usual , started shouting the odds far too soon. Let the season pan out to at least Xmas otherwise you can look a bit daft. Btw , where is sheebo ?

1) Why is your bbs nik glorifying the nazi regime of WW2? (In case anybody is unaware, he posts as The Reich Stuff)

2) Why do you have a homophobic signature on bbs?

We really don't need your sort on here. I refer you to the response of papajeff above.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Honestly guys, if our abuse is now about who has the best changing rooms for the ladies team, there’s no hope for some of you. Focus on the real stuff. I will get you started. When did Palace last do the double over us? Can we make it to 100 years do you think?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Honestly guys, if our abuse is now about who has the best changing rooms for the ladies team, there’s no hope for some of you. Focus on the real stuff. I will get you started. When did Palace last do the double over us? Can we make it to 100 years do you think?

Ah yes the double. It’s been quite difficult to do that over the years as you were floundering about in the lower reaches of the lower leagues . I’m sure it will happen one day but I won’t lose any sleep over that particular stat .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ah yes the double. It’s been quite difficult to do that over the years as you were floundering about in the lower reaches of the lower leagues . I’m sure it will happen one day but I won’t lose any wankíng time over that particular stat

A life of trolling, how fùcking exciting

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Ah yes the double. It’s been quite difficult to do that over the years as you were floundering about in the lower reaches of the lower leagues . I’m sure it will happen one day but I won’t lose any sleep over that particular stat .

While you're here, how's the new stand going?

selhurstplans.jpeg

Started in 2018....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That club's a joke ..... how can you commit to a new stand and have two reasonably modern ones and one attached to the back of a supermarket and another older than the game itself! For a club that was only started in 2010 you've inherited a right load of pony!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I see Desparate Tim has to bounce his own thread now.
Great thread btw :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sadly this thread is the thread that keeps on giving……to the Palace trolls on NSC

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Sadly this thread is the thread that keeps on giving……to the Palace trolls on NSC
I agree but how these two have been continually allowed to troll on this board is interesting under the current moderating climate.
What is also interesting is that they both last posted on 15/11 and now both appear again today.
Stalky much?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I agree but how these two have been continually allowed to troll on this board is interesting under the current moderating climate.
What is also interesting is that they both last posted on 15/11 and now both appear again today.
Stalky much?

You’ve been checking my posting record, but I’m the stalker ?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Stalky much?

Isn’t this thread about palace and therefore invites palace fans to comment on it? That’s not really trolling is it ?

Being a palace fan who enjoys the banter I only comment on football on threads about palace.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is it letting it bounce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here