Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:) coming together , slowly but Shirley.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Coming on NSC after what we did to them tues because they drew a home game :lol:

Mass outpourings of South East London onanistic behaviour after drawing against a mediocre Leicester who were knackered after playing in Poland on Thursday

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mass outpourings of South East London onanistic behaviour after drawing against a mediocre Leicester who were knackered after playing in Poland on Thursday

Palace have won 1 in 8 matches - we’ve won 6 :thumbsup:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
How much did they pay for Andersen. I knew he was slow but his errors for both goals (particularly the first one) were terrible.

He was caught napping by Iheanacho today, but he has otherwise been fantastic so far and is key to the way we're trying to play. His passing is different gravy.

Coming on NSC after what we did to them tues because they drew a home game :lol:

Leicester were possibly even luckier to leave with a point than you were! :ffsparr:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
He was caught napping by Iheanacho today, but he has otherwise been fantastic so far and is key to the way we're trying to play. His passing is different gravy.

Leicester were possibly even luckier to leave with a point than you were! :ffsparr:

I know its been a constant narrative from you guys about how Palace played Brighton off the park, so one sided, etc and I am sure that you actually believe it but once again, here are the actual stats from that game. Please explain "how we were lucky" to leave with a point. Had our goal been scored say 15 mins earlier this whole "lucky" narrative starts to look even sillier. .We were lucky in that your keeper tried to cheat to get a free kick, and as a result gifted us the goal, but thats the only "lucky" thing about it, actually a draw was a fair result, we admittedly played crap, and you played well above yourselves and still could only get a draw, at home.

MIND THE GAP

image_2021-10-03_194839.png

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I know its been a constant narrative from you guys about how Palace played Brighton off the park, so one sided, etc and I am sure that you actually believe it but once again, here are the actual stats from that game. Please explain "how we were lucky" to leave with a point. Had our goal been scored say 15 mins earlier this whole "lucky" narrative starts to look even sillier. .We were lucky in that your keeper tried to cheat to get a free kick, and as a result gifted us the goal, but thats the only "lucky" thing about it, actually a draw was a fair result, we admittedly played crap, and you played well above yourselves and still could only get a draw, at home.

MIND THE GAP

View attachment 141026

I loved it when the commentator 12 mins in said they have already had as many shots on target as they had against Brighton on Monday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Then why’d you let it bounce?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have we played Leicester yet, I'd imagine they'd smash us?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Your most desperate 'bounce own thread' yet.

They pretty much did apart from the middle bit.

Sorry, I was being ironic ... based on their comments about drawing with Leicester

theboybilly

MIND THE GAP

View attachment 141026

Is there a club whose fans 'big up' their team, their club, their own fans more than Crystal Palace? They do everything they can to try and make themselves relevant. And just this week alone the triggering of them has reached epic proportions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here