Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T-Tiles

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Retiling my bathroom and kitchen tomorrow and cant find any reasonably prices tiles. Been to Master Tiles but the ones I like are £81 square meter. Anyone know of anywhere in Brighton & Hove that are reasonabley priced??

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Tops tiles in southwick or theres another one on the seafront in southwick, hampshire tiles I think. They are always reasonable

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Theres a wicked Tile place just down the road from my work but its Crawley. I was in there last Friday and it really is cheap as chips !!!! and theres just sooooo much choice !!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
My daughter says the tile place on Portland Rd is really good. I couldn't tell you the name of it though.

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Hove tile centre near Hove station is good. They've got prices for all tight arses.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Try Sussex Tile Centre, I think it is called by the old Hove Hospital off Sackville Road.

You could always get someone in to do it. Then at least it will be done right!....not suggesting you are crap at tiling, but you do drive a girly girly pink dress and white stillettos car.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Didnt know you had a tight arse TOTKM..
Old man will be doing it Dave so Im sure it will be a job well done. Master Tiles is on Portland Road, already pencilled in Topps Tiles and the Hove station 1 whats the name of the tile place redland??

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
I did my en suite recently (putting them up is easy) I got mine from Tile Magic. Not sure if there is one in Brighton. I got some of the mosaic style ones and they were about £50/m2

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Leave it SOS don't get involved, he's just not worth it.

Plus I have four more posts than you so I am superior. FACT.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Locky said:
I did my bathroom with tiles bought from Wickes..............great price and my bathroom looks real good.
Wickes, Davigdor Rd, Hove.

Been there, didnt think much of their selection for what I want but their prices are quite good

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Locky said:
I did my bathroom with tiles bought from Wickes..............great price and my bathroom looks real good.
Wickes, Davigdor Rd, Hove.

That's you booked to come and give Ned a hand in a few months then :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Locky said:
Damn !! now why didn't I just keep my mouth shut :lolol: :lolol:

Yeah np Yorks just tell Ned to let me know when.

I knew the Guinness smiley would tempt you :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here