No conformation email

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Have to agree re the poor spelling, but on the question matter - I have ordered in the past and never got any confirmation.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I didn't get confirmation for the Wrexham game, anyone else the same?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
why don't you give them a call and ask?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I can understand misspelling 'confirmation' but confusing 'bought' with 'brought' is basic stuff. I despair for the future.

Don't worry, when Labour get their way we'll all be speaking French or German as part of the Linguistic Union which will aid the fiscal union pact !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I didn't get confirmation for the Wrexham game, anyone else the same?

Funnily enough, I did - first time ever.
Payed for it in the Amex shop, then got an email confirmation saying I'd payed online.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I can understand misspelling 'confirmation' but confusing 'bought' with 'brought' is basic stuff. I despair for the future.

In the future, it will get much, much worse. 'i runned', 'I sawed with my own eyes', 'i eated' and 'I payed' will be in regular use.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
In the future, it will get much, much worse. 'i runned', 'I sawed with my own eyes', 'i eated' and 'I payed' will be in regular use.

Why do you and others feel the need to insult people because of their spelling and/or grammar? IIRC you run some sort of workshop/society for male's (or lack of) in the educational/nursing industries and part of that deals with the predjudice they encounter.

Just a thought mate :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports