Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New first match at the Amex!

Amex Stadium to get ‘match of the day’ before a ball is kicked
Tagged with: American Express Community Stadium
ShareBefore Brighton and Hove Albion kick a ball in their new stadium two of their supporters are to have their own ‘match of the day’ there by tying the knot at the venue in Falmer.

The happy couple, Kevin Attwood and Susan King, have been told they will be the first people to get married at the American Express Community Stadium, which is still being built on Falmer Way to the north of Brighton.

kevin-attwood-300x225.jpg

Kevin Attwood and Susan King

The Seagulls fanatics’ wedding day on July 9th is to have a blue and white theme throughout, including bouquets, table decorations and the wedding cake.

The wedding date is one week before the Sussex Senior Cup Final, which this week was named as being the first competitive match to take place at the stadium.

:falmer::falmer::kiss::kiss:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
He's a mate of my cousins whos little girl is one of the flower girls.
Needless to say they're stupidly excited about it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is this a ramp up event? If so, how much are tickets?

With our blagging sjills we'll end up with a seat on the top table next to the brides mother, free dinner and then a kick about on the pitch after when no ones looking... Then prob just a dance off with one of the uncles for the evening's entertainment

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I bloody hope all 1901 ers are getting first dibs on tickets for this. Frankly I'm a little peeved not to have already been invited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here