My post count! *Turkeygate*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
You know, this little chink in the hitherto unbreached armour of NSC has made me aware of the vulnerability of out favourite website. It's made me stop and think about the site, it's uses, and what it means to me as a person and as an Albion fan.

We shouldn't mess with NSC and those of you who posted gratuitous Littlest Hobo threads this morning should hang their heads in shame.

Mess with NSC and you could risk losing something we all love, yet take for granted day after day.

Today it's our post counts - tomorrow it could be our avatars. Think about it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Safeway said:
For the record, I respectfully disagree. It should matter not how many posts someone has before they are 'allowed' to say something.

When this board came into effect I had 0 posts whereas most of the regulars transferred their accounts. Does that then mean I have to wait a certain amount of time before posting a scoop?

Not at all Safeway. It's not a case of "allowing" them to speak, I just find that most of the groundless rumours come from someone with fewer than 10 posts. They have possibly logged on, just to throw a wild "Knight has broken his leg" type scare and sit back and watch us panic.

All I'm saying is that, that is the only thing I use the post count for.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
It's certainly been a day to remember! First it was the invasion of The Littlest Hobo, then the post counts resets. Just what's going to happen next?

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
So i've lost 400 from my post count. Oh well, just means my secret that I was going to come out with at 1000 will have to wait.

:cool: :rolleyes: ;) :moo:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
so what has actually happened?

is it all the posts since we re-registered have been lost??

if so, and sorry matt i'm not harrasing you, just as an example - how come CAFC has 975 odd, as didnt he register since the last nsc breakdown?

is this selective post count removal from turkey?? :lolol:

(not that i give a shit as i think the post count should be gone anyhow, just an interesting observation)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports