Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray is signing for Charlton, FACT!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
:lolol::lolol:

You forgot Coventry! :jester:

No I didn't, just can't mention that name as I have everything crossed that they'll let as have THE man Thornton, and the mere mention of their name puts a jinx on any possibility of a deal you see.......so........ sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh !

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sounds a feasible rumour. But on current form, Charlton are likely to have a new manager by Jan, so wouldn't worry just yet!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I guess the test is next 10 days
We have the Johnston Paint shield plate trophy thing, if he plays in that, and away at Carlisle but doesnt feature in the FA Cup replay, we can proper start the rumour mill and begin to wonder what ambition we actually have at this club

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I thought that Murray was quality, but only when he wanted to be. As in the Cheltenhem, Millwall, etc games he was immense but in the Derby and other games he looks as if he's not even trying, and didnt look like he wanted to be there

He hasn't gone yet.

He was not fit for the Derby game - and no one looked like they fancied it after Derby's third.

Which other games has he not looked like he is trying? Be specific - or are you just warming over the "he's lazy" argument peddled by those who patently know nothing about football?

Of course the club goes on - but don't pretend that your leading goal scorer would be easily replaceable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I guess the test is next 10 days
We have the Johnston Paint shield plate trophy thing, if he plays in that, and away at Carlisle but doesnt feature in the FA Cup replay, we can proper start the rumour mill and begin to wonder what ambition we actually have at this club

I think Adams said he would be out for 10 days yesterday

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Charlton could be in our division next season, I'd have thought he'd set his sights higher than that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its superb how rumours start on here, we get a player on loan from one club so automatically our best player is going there in return. Charlton will be looking for a new manager soon so doubt they are lining up January transfer moves at the moment

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
And when do deals like this actually happen? We're all a bunch of conspiracy theorists on here.

If he goes somewhere then he goes but to suggest any deal is already concluded seems a bit off the mark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here