True story or urban legend?

(Apologies if its been posted before)

chicken-mcnugget.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
$100,000? Cheeky mare. It's full of heady goodness

Geez, she's even had her story in the paper and had a mention on North Stand Chat, one of the most popular messageboards in the WORLD. What more does she want?

:jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not another cock-up :nono:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Urban myth. It implies that Chicken McNuggets are actually made out of chicken.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please stop, MacDonalds are fowl enough as it is.

I tried to get into McDonalds in Reigate friday evening, but all the doors had been locked. I checked the opening hours and it said they were closing at 7pm, checked my watch and it was 6.50pm. So i knocked on the glass and an employee walked over and opened the door to talk to me. I asked her if they were closing early tonight, to which she said no. So i said she could let me in then, to which she said no. So i informed her that they didn't actually close for another 10mins. And her reply was that the manager had told her not to let anyone else in. So i then said "So you are closing early then?" To which her reply was "yes" :censored:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
There is actually more beef in their nuggets than chicken due to their frying fat. If you read the Fast Food book and how they kill their animals you would never go near the place again.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
mrhairy said:
There is actually more beef in their nuggets than chicken due to their frying fat. If you read the Fast Food book and how they kill their animals you would never go near the place again.

Um they use 100% vegtable oil.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Welcome back Biscuit, where have you been?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Wardywonderland said:
Um they use 100% vegtable oil.

Pure Biodeisel in fact. Made in the same factory on the same production lines as what Tescos run their delivery lorrys on.

Any big (1.8 minimum) deisel engine can run on McDonald's fryer oil without a hiccup, but with a very funny smell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here